1. 4chan is 4chan, everyone is either a virgin or a ******, or both.
    So 4 chan lost it's pedophile reputation? Interesting how times change.

I'm actually okay with it... it's just like IPB 4 .. which is a good-ish thing..
    I'm the kind of guy who runs quake, UT or CS on awful settings just to optimize efficiency, this design may look better but feels like more trouble to me.

2. I am crying out of happiness. Six years have passed, six long years... But finally, Breaking Benjamin is back, and better than ever!

3. mol10 plz stop with the new forum designs

4. mol10 plz stop with the new forum designs
    Edifice said something about an "advanced" version

5. Everywhere I go, people arguing over ******ed things.

SA:MP forum, full of either mentally challenged kids or bigot teenagers full of themselves. Everyone talks **** but in person they would probably cry for mercy. A 12-14-year old literally challenged me to a fight... I didn't know if he was serious or not, decided to go, but when we met up he (and his 2 stupid friends) ran (what the ****???)

This forum, some people mind their own business and others join in just to mock/flame. It's either because they've nothing better to do, or lack the social skills to debate politely. I think it's the latter.

9Gag, supposed to be "for fun", is actually people complaining and other people telling the qq-ers to stop complaining. Also it's people hating people for hatif other people (i.e. hating on feminazis cause they hate on men)

4chan is 4chan, everyone is either a virgin or a ******, or both.

Tumblr, everyone is a drama queen, you can't say "cat" without someone saying you've offended their great ancestors which venerated puppies.

Why is the internet like this? I don't want everyone to be kind and joyful and happy but Jesus, at least learn to either make a joke, or take one. I am only 19, how can I be too old for the internet mentality already ?

/rant

This one ?
    yes that one, but that looks more like a cut from screenshot than an actual avatar I made =/

6. yes that one, but that looks more like a cut from screenshot than an actual avatar I made =/
    Because that's what it is ?

7. I like how the forum looks now
    You betrayed us all :/ yuma

8. Will we ever get purple names back :?

9. Hehe, don't worry, I have enough private messages from people supporting me against you.
    Nice bait there, I will give you 10/10 for at least attempting to troll.

We don't like you in the forum.
    And you are one to talk... Djordje is one of us, you however are not.