1. I forgot gym closes in 1 hour, I'll have to go turbo mode if I want to finish my routine so fast... or I could just not go.. I don't know what to do.

2. Nice bait there, I will give you 10/10 for at least attempting to troll.
    Well if it makes you feel at ease, then please, do think that I'm trolling, but I actually have genuine messages from people giving me props for standing up to your b*tchiness.

And you are one to talk... Djordje is one of us, you however are not.
    Who said I even want to be one of you, even more, why would I want that, to be labeled as a sublime as*hole?

3. hi, i can yoin kool kids klub?
    u must pass teh initiation

Who said I even want to be one of you, even more, why would I want that, to be labeled as a sublime as*hole?
    Glorified *******s are the best kind.

4. Well if it makes you feel at ease, then please, do think that I'm trolling, but I actually have genuine messages from people giving me props for standing up to your b*tchiness.
    Then you'd happily prove it, feel free to censor our names, I really need to see all this. Because all I see if you rapping like a little dog, instead of howling like a wolf.

It's K, Unbanned wouldn't let you in anyway.

Glorified *******s are the best kind.
    Yup, isnt that Supreme Leader?

5. I like dis new look doe

Why aint my old forum pic showing?

6. because avatar rules were changed. You gotta upload one yourself now

anyway I found those cool features. Ctrl+B for Bold, Ctrl+I for Italic and Ctrl+U for Underlined

7. Then you'd happily prove it, feel free to censor our names, I really need to see all this. Because all I see if you rapping like a little dog, instead of howling like a wolf.
    I don't need to howl, the only one barking here is you. Anyway, here's the proof you wanted, and it's just one of many.

It's K, Unbanned wouldn't let you in anyway.
    Who says he can let me in? If I were to come in, that would be my decision, not his.
    Edited: April 4, 2015

8. Guys I think Kelzio is so hostile to Kemi cause woman intimidate kelzio

9. Guys I think Kelzio is so hostile to Kemi cause woman intimidate kelzio
    Gregory, the word you're looking for is "women". It differs from "woman" because it is in plural form, for example: there can only be one "woman", but twenty "women". You are a prime example of an average uneducated American ready to work in McDonald's.

And no, women do not intimidate me. I've had enough wonderful girlfriends to know how beautiful women can be, on the other hand, here you have Kemii, an example of how horrible women can be.
    Edited: April 4, 2015

10. It's K, Unbanned wouldn't let you in anyway.

Yup, isnt that Supreme Leader?
    Why are you sucking up to me?

Who says he can let me in? If I were to come in, that would be my decision, not his.
    Apparently I'm the dictator.

??

11. hi, i can yoin kool kids klub?
    Depends on how many disobedient slaves you can whip within 30 minutes.

12. Depends on how many disobedient slaves you can whip within 30 minutes.
    Four hundred and twenty

13. I don't need to howl, the only one barking here is you. Anyway, here's the proof you wanted, and it's just one of many.
    http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...pswylz0wpr.jpg
    Aww that's adorable you have to feel special becuase you get a PM sent to you from

I mean you get a PM from a nobody, someone who doesn't even know me, aww that's just adorable.
    "Hides under a mask" - Not everyone you mess with on the internet is insecure, I'm far from. If you talked to me face to face with half the things you come out with I assure you I would talk exactly the way I do now, only with maybe a little more fist involved.

How about growing up and remembering you're nothing more than a teenager with no experience of the outside world.

here you have Kemii, an example of how horrible women can be.
    And if you actually didnt be a twat to me, sit here and make yourself my playtoy, you'd know I am as nice and selfless as they come, but I have self respect to know not to waste it on those who do not deserve it.

14. Four hundred and twenty
    I said slaves, not jews.

15. I said slaves, not jews.
    Oh, the joys dating a German...