1. Grace had better avatars.
    Lol I agree. I'll never know why she changed it!

2. Grace was the most active moderator I knew.

Except Arbiterone, who is the only mod to give me warnings/infractions in my whole 5 years here /stinkeye

3. I have no idea what my avatar should be. I mean, I could go back to the one I had before but... meh...
    So until I figure it out, I will have this white dot.
    And I thought I had a pixel error on my screen

4. Grace had better avatars.
    I only had 2 avatars, and I still have them both.
    I'm not currently using anything special because I don't want people sending me messages declaring their undying love and affection for me.

5. I only had 2 avatars, and I still have them both.
    I'm not currently using anything special because I don't want people sending me messages declaring their undying love and affection for me.
    I said Grace, not Sapphire, ma'am.

6. I only had 2 avatars, and I still have them both.
    Silly, having plain avatars won't keep people from doing that.

7. Just no, it's perfect how it is. As Orphic said, it's op on mobiles (and tabs) and I'm enjoying it. Don't you dare ruin my pleasure.
    I thoroughly enjoy having the majority of the screen taken up by the image that I have to scroll past everytime I go to a different thread.
    Spoiler: Show

It might not be as bad on my desktop, but others might have laptops and find it annoying.

8. I'm not currently using anything special because I don't want people sending me messages declaring their undying love and affection for me.
    Incredible ! I didn't know you could actually have some sense of humour.
    (Didn't you have more than 2 avatars ? The one before the pic of yourself, the pic of yourself and the one after, or maybe I'm mistaking the last one with the first one)

I just remembered Grace = Sapphire, lel... totally forgot about Grace.
    "Grace" was swag and cuty though.

EDIT : @Link > I still think it's not that bad on desktops. Besides, the fanart is magnificent.
    Edited: April 5, 2015

9. Incredible ! I didn't know you could actually have some sense of humour.
    It's hard to have a sense of humor when you have to deal with thousands of stupid people every day.

10. It's hard to have a sense of humor when you have to deal with thousands of stupid people every day.
    Maybe you're right. I kinda have that feeling too...

11. I only had 2 avatars, and I still have them both.
    Hi I'm here to declare my undying love for you.

12. Yo boys. Anyone using the windows 10 technical preview yet?
    I got my setup to boot in 14 seconds now, and i want to know if its worth it getting win10.

13. Yo boys. Anyone using the windows 10 technical preview yet?
    I got my setup to boot in 14 seconds now, and i want to know if its worth it getting win10.
    Silly, your boot time won't improve because of the OS, but because you've cleaned everything from your computer.
    I can't wait for W10 tho. No way it can be a failure as W8 was.
    There are still more XP users than W8+W8.1 together.

14. Silly, your boot time won't improve because of the OS, but because you've cleaned everything from your computer.
    I can't wait for W10 tho. No way it can be a failure as W8 was.
    There are still more XP users than W8+W8.1 together.
    A proud XP user right here. Best OS ever!