1. Went to StackOverflow for help...

Spoiler: Show

Never again.

If you think you can help, plix click.

2. I miss dem animations. I still have my awesome avatar and signature from back then! Even Kaer stared to my signature!
    http://i.imgur.com/tmD65V2.gif http://i.imgur.com/clljHNY.gif RIP
    Ahh yes... good times.
    I miss my box transformer.

3. Ahh yes... good times.
    I miss my box transformer.
    OMG that was an awesome gif, I'd sit and watch it over and over...

I ama tragic person.

4. Chill guys, I'm not gonna commit suicide, not yet at least. I just let my depression come over me for a moment. It's hard fighting it everyday, so sometimes I fall apart. I'm sorry I made you start an argument.

5. I'm sorry I made you start an argument.
    Sometimes people can be insensitive and need a good slapping.

6. Sometimes people can be insensitive and need a good slapping.
    Can confirm.

7. There was a DEA Drug bust raid in my dorm this morning..some kid was apperantly trafficking LSD ...american cops are ******s...raiding a dorm at 3 am

8. There was a DEA Drug bust raid in my dorm this morning..some kid was apperantly trafficking LSD ...american cops are ******s...raiding a dorm at 3 am
    'dats when kids get high.

I was woken up by 3 (presumably) high (or atleast drunk) *****s at 4 am. They kept knocking at random doors looking for trouble... I was alone and drunk people are dangerous (no reason to go rambo) :P
    Luckly, the dorm I live in has security and they got fined like 100$ or so each...

9. 'dats when kids get high.

I was woken up by 3 (presumably) high (or atleast drunk) *****s at 4 am. They kept knocking at random doors looking for trouble... I was alone and drunk people are dangerous (no reason to go rambo) :P
    Luckly, the dorm I live in has security and they got fined like 100$ or so each...
    My halls were quiet private let ones, 550 euro a month, actual apartments.
    And 90% of the people in mine were Cypriot/Greek.

I got fined 400 euros for general wear and tear which pissed me off.

10. Someone buy my Feldrake on Sargeras :<

11. So my (boyfriend) just broke up with me. And now I'm stuck with two non-refundable train tickets to see the man I love who no longer feels anything for me. I don't know why you all talk about women as the heart breakers, you men ****ing suck.

My life is such a joke

12. So my (boyfriend) just broke up with me. And now I'm stuck with two non-refundable train tickets to see the man I love who no longer feels anything for me. I don't know why you all talk about women as the heart breakers, you men ****ing suck.

My life is such a joke
    Bastard...

Well at least they are just train tickets, and not plane tickets. IDK if that makes you feel better or not :/

You can still come up and see me instead, most expensive coffee ever though.