1. Only god saved me from certain death and il always be gratefull to him.
    *facepalm* And the story was going so well...

2. The reason i think living bcs i learned it from exp.Why?Il tell u bcs of war in balkan 95' my family and me had to left our house, go to foreign country with nothing but few packs of clothes.Couse if we were discovered by croation military we would probaly be killed instantly.Now we lost everything house,wealth everything we worked for.One thing we havent lost was our life.Now from my point of view if somebody is thinking about killing him self he is a COWARD.He is afraid of living,he is throwing away his life,when somebody else would gladly trade for it.Now i will never forgive anyone who is willing to throw away his life no matter how hard it is.I exp few dificult things while many of u never seen or heard about it one of them is drug addiction,2 years i was on heroine,cocaine etc.I can tell that back then i was on verge on giving my life for one sniff.Im now clean for almost 6 years but i can remebmber everything about that hell.Only god saved me from certain death and il always be gratefull to him.So next time when somebody thinks about suicide go out and take a walk or think about wonderfull things that happend during ur life.
    It's easy to judge someone a coward when you have no idea what his life was like. So you went through bad stuff and came out of it alive. That's great for you, but you're no measure for what human beings should be like. A suicidal person might consider your hanging on to an imaginary friend to be even more cowardice than facing reality straight and understanding you just can't deal with it.

3. I see what you did there.

4. Where the hell is my brother?!
    Wanna have fun with the bike and he took it :C

5. I suffer from entomophobia. (Irrational fear of insects).

6. How pointless.

Good job.

7. I thought I'd lighten up the mood a bit.

Fun fact: In Japan there exist cafe's that sell breast milk. A glass of breast milk costs 18$, but if you want to suck the milk directly from the nipple, you'll have to pay 46$.

8. It's easy to judge someone a coward when you have no idea what his life was like. So you went through bad stuff and came out of it alive. That's great for you, but you're no measure for what human beings should be like. A suicidal person might consider your hanging on to an imaginary friend to be even more cowardice than facing reality straight and understanding you just can't deal with it.
    Im not judging him,just saying that ppl who comited sucide couldnt dealt with the life and chose the easy way out.Suicidal person at the time isnt thinking straight meaning he is sick in depresion mostly so his oppinion doesnt counts.The best way to avoid it is going to social groups with similar problems or go to therapyst or both.There is always a way.

9. Well... Im scared of heights. Most people had some trauma that caused the fear of it. I havent... Doesnt make sense :p

10. Well... Im scared of heights. Most people had some trauma that caused the fear of it. I havent... Doesnt make sense :p
    Oh, this is like me and my fear of sunken ships. I've never had trouble at sea. At least, not in this life time.

11. Oh, this is like me and my fear of sunken ships. I've never had trouble at sea. At least, not in this life time.
    Glad im not the only one.
    Ive read around and there are people that hypnotize us and can permanently take that fear from us ( i dont know their name in english )

12. Wow.... Ouch. And here I thought my last interaction with you would have shown that. >.>
    I was referring to "Grace" only having 2 avatars in the past.
    Girl, it's a miracle I remembered of Grace, so never mind that...
    Somehow, I get the feeling that people forgot I was human the moment I changed my name.
    You mean you stopped being human when you became Sapphire ?
    I wonder how many of you noobs remember this avatar.
    I always remember your avatars unlike your names, for the colour blue is my favourite one.
    Do you even know what you are going on about?
    Have you even been pushed past your limits?
    Just stop talking before you make a lot of us angry.
    He may have been rough when giving his opinion, but I still agree with him. I'm not saying people who push themselves to commit suicide are "cowards", but you guys have to get through your heads that life is rarely meant to be easy. In fact, very few those who are happy and statistics will prove you that. Moreover, life is thousands of times harder in many 3rd world countries as a good example, and as Westerns you cannot compare yourselves to them in any way it is, believe me. Yet it is not as if they were all committing suicides around, and there is when you should seriously wonder what pushed you to even think about it in the first place. If X can handle their pain, then there is no reason Y wouldn't be able to do so, especially if theirs is greater than yours, because there's nothing one can accomplish without the other being able to as well, and science proves that we're all born the same. Of course such characters need to be trained through long and serious psychological processes, and it would also depend on many factors one cannot directly master, but this is why therapy exists :)
    It is true that we're barely able to think straight when we're depressed and we find our impulses are legitimate, but this truth still cannot justify any act of suicide in my opinion, for there is always a way to get out of the shhit. To me, ending up committing suicide means you haven't taken your time to think about ways which could allow you to save your life.
    You say you reached your limits, I say you can always push them even further.
    You say everyone have their own limits, I say there are many people who pulled themselves together when they saw how little was their pain compared to that of those who really have the right to think about suicide.

It's because there is a chemical imbalance in my brain, and there is no cure for it.
    Living is not always "awesome". Explain to me why someone who is bound to a hospital bed for the rest of their life should think life is "awesome".
    Indeed. How would you want to recover if you start from such an idea ? The first thing people generally learn in their therapy is : "Depression is not uncurable", and they have first to strongly believe in it as many people who passed through the same pains can confirm you that. Everything happens inside the head, and brainwashing is the perfect example of how you can make one think anything you want them to, and it can turn out to be very beneficial for the patient.
    I can't explain you why someone who is bound to a hospital bed for the rest of their life should think life is "awesome", but I can still explain why someone born without any limb thinks life is awesome.

So my (boyfriend) just broke up with me. And now I'm stuck with two non-refundable train tickets to see the man I love who no longer feels anything for me. I don't know why you all talk about women as the heart breakers, you men ****ing suck.
    My life is such a joke
    Your overreaction is the joke, but you'll realize it soon enough.
    There probably will be many more after him, because humans suck, not guys only.

I seriously got an infraction on here for the silly 10 character limit in offtopic.....
    Seriously Warmane.....

I cant even
    Happened to me once, quite silly.
    I call Sapphire's fault.
    Edited: April 6, 2015

13. Glad im not the only one.
    Ive read around and there are people that hypnotize us and can permanently take that fear from us ( i dont know their name in english )
    Hypnotists, though there is a scientific term for it. I've tried, I'm one of the people who is impossible to hypnotize. My weird fears are not a big deal, the common ones are. Like my fear of spiders (arachnophobia).

14. Im not judging him,just saying that ppl who comited sucide couldnt dealt with the life and chose the easy way out.Suicidal person at the time isnt thinking straight meaning he is sick in depresion mostly so his oppinion doesnt counts.The best way to avoid it is going to social groups with similar problems or go to therapyst or both.There is always a way.
    "You're not judging him, you're just judging him"? That's what you're saying, in case you didn't notice.

Also, actual suicidal people aren't "sick." That's a simplistic view of people who think life is something holy and valuable in some special way. If you're watching a movie you don't like, you can quit watching. You turn it off. It's not being worth your time. Life isn't intrinsically anything wondrous (beyond it's biological aspect), and some people just want to turn it off. Who are you to say they don't have the right? Are you going to live their life for them if they don't want it anymore?

He may have been rough when giving his opinion, but I still agree with him. I'm not saying people who push themselves to commit suicide are "cowards", but you guys have to get through your heads that life is rarely meant to be easy. In fact, very few those who are happy and statistics will prove you that. Moreover, life is thousands of times harder in many 3rd world countries as a good example, and as Westerns you cannot compare yourselves to them in any way it is, believe me. Yet it is not as if they were all committing suicides around, and there is when you should seriously wonder what pushed you to even think about it in the first place. If X can handle their pain, then there is no reason Y wouldn't be able to do so, especially if theirs is greater than yours, because there's nothing one can accomplish without the other being able to as well, and science proves that we're all born the same. Of course such characters need to be trained through long and serious psychological processes, and it would also depend on many factors one cannot directly master, but this is why therapy exists :)
    It is true that we're barely able to think straight when we're depressed and we find our impulses are legitimate, but this truth still cannot justify any act of suicide in my opinion, for there is always a way to get out of the ****. To me, ending up committing suicide means you haven't taken your time to think about ways which could allow you to save your life.
    You say you reached your limits, I say you can always push them even further.
    You say everyone have their own limits, I say there are many people who pulled themselves together when they saw how little was their pain compared to that of those who really have the right to think about suicide.
    And I'll call bull**** on this. Your talk sounds like one of those self-help books. By what you're saying, every kid nowadays would be an astronaut or the president, because they "pushed their limits," and if they aren't it's just because "they can always push further." Different people are different. What's valid for you isn't for others. Even biologically we are different and people have different physical pain thresholds - or are you saying that the pain anyone ever endured in the world is somehow the upper limit everyone has, because "if X can do it, so can Y"?

15. So my (boyfriend) just broke up with me. And now I'm stuck with two non-refundable train tickets to see the man I love who no longer feels anything for me. I don't know why you all talk about women as the heart breakers, you men ****ing suck.

My life is such a joke
    Well, at least the relationship ended now. The sooner the better. And I'm sure you lost a lot of money on those train tickets but money is money. You'll always come across money. And now you can focus on finding someone else that is better and that will actually care for you.

Oh, and you're young as ****. You have all the time in the world to find someone new so don't be one of those people that tries to rush into a relationship. Lay back, enjoy life and if you come across someone that grabs your attention. Stick your dick in them or do whatever you women usually do when you're attracted to someone.

If you would like more advice about love from Lawl, please subscribe to ClevelandSteamer.com/howto****onsomeoneschestefficiently