1. Obnoxious ur saying that ppl if they dont like their life that they should go kill themself instead trying to change it.
    If they want to kill themself by all means go ahead but they will remain cowards in everyone minds one less weakling on the planet.
    And yes ppl who comit suicide had some type of psychological disorder or othewise they wouldnt tak such drastic move.
    Im trying to divert them to make them stronger.
    How many ppl u know who commited suiciede in person?
    Based on ur response il teach u something.

2. "You're not judging him, you're just judging him"? That's what you're saying, in case you didn't notice.

Also, actual suicidal people aren't "sick." That's a simplistic view of people who think life is something holy and valuable in some special way. If you're watching a movie you don't like, you can quit watching. You turn it off. It's not being worth your time. Life isn't intrinsically anything wondrous (beyond it's biological aspect), and some people just want to turn it off. Who are you to say they don't have the right? Are you going to live their life for them if they don't want it anymore?

And I'll call bull**** on this. Your talk sounds like one of those self-help books. By what you're saying, every kid nowadays would be an astronaut or the president, because they "pushed their limits," and if they aren't it's just because "they can always push further." Different people are different. What's valid for you isn't for others. Even biologically we are different and people have different physical pain thresholds - or are you saying that the pain anyone ever endured in the world is somehow the upper limit everyone has, because "if X can do it, so can Y"?
    I like you. You're actually a very intelligent moderator, I like your view on things.

3. Obnoxious ur saying that ppl if they dont like their life that they should go kill themself instead trying to change it.
    If they want to kill themself by all means go ahead but they will remain cowards in everyone minds one less weakling on the planet.
    And yes ppl who comit suicide had some type of psychological disorder or othewise they wouldnt tak such drastic move.
    Im trying to divert them to make them stronger.
    I'm saying that people who don't like their life have all the right to deal with that the way they want and it's no one else's business. If they want help, they can get help. If they want out, nice knowing you, best wishes in oblivion.

People who would call them "cowards" are nothing more than extremely selfish, people who would rather force someone into living a life they don't want, because it would "hurt their feelings" - way to go saying your feelings are more important than the person who dislikes their life. The fact you call them "sick" just proves it - you can't fathom the idea that some people simply might not enjoy the idea of living. How dare they not have the same opinion as you, yes?

4. And I'll call bull**** on this. Your talk sounds like one of those self-help books. By what you're saying, every kid nowadays would be an astronaut or the president, because they "pushed their limits," and if they aren't it's just because "they can always push further."
    Bravo boy, it is precisely that.
    Though I was meaning something else as I was talking about something else which is less complicated than that, my words also implie that if one could become astronaut and not you, then it means they were able to push their limits further than you, not because they were different than you, but because they made more efforts than you, both intellectual and physical, which you could do as well. Then again, I push the fact that "luck" is an important factor, but if we're smart enough we can still push our own luck. (Smartness is not something we're born with, just to say)

Different people are different. What's valid for you isn't for others. Even biologically we are different and people have different physical pain thresholds - or are you saying that the pain anyone ever endured in the world is somehow the upper limit everyone has, because "if X can do it, so can Y"?
    Biologically we're different, but that does't have to do with the mental, for all people are born with the same brain, save for when there are some pathologies. Science talks better than words anyway.

5. Bravo boy, it is precisely that.
    Though I was meaning something else as I was talking about something else which is less complicated than that, my words also implie that if one could become astronaut and not you, then it means they were able to push their limits further than you, not because they were different than you, but because they made more efforts than you, both intellectual and physical, which you could do as well. Then again, I push the fact that "luck" is an important factor, but if we're smart enough we can still push our own luck. (Smartness is not something we're born with, just to say)

Biologically we're different, but that does't have to do with the mental, for all people are born with the same brain, save for when there are some pathologies. Science talks better than words anyway.
    Ah right, the old "poor people are poor because they choose to by not working hard enough." You could have replaced your reply with "Have some fallacy."

If people worked the way you say, everyone would eventually have the same ideas, be able to do the same things, with little differentiation. People wouldn't go for maths because their brain has more affinity for it, people wouldn't make different choices because their lives and their brains are different. Everyone would be a president astronaut, because having the same exact brain would also mean everyone would work just as hard. It's a good thing for your argument that they never came up with things like "hereditary" and "genetics," these words I'm making up right now.

6. What a pointelss discussion lol....

7. Hypnotists, though there is a scientific term for it. I've tried, I'm one of the people who is impossible to hypnotize. My weird fears are not a big deal, the common ones are. Like my fear of spiders (arachnophobia).
    I feel sorry for you. Im sure theres another way around it so you can fix that. :)
    Does that really work or is just some bull**** some people made to gain some money?

8. What a pointelss discussion lol....
    Welcome to the thread mate! :D

9. If people worked the way you say, everyone would eventually have the same ideas, be able to do the same things, with little differentiation. People wouldn't go for maths because their brain has more affinity for it, people wouldn't make different choices because their lives and their brains are different. Everyone would be a president astronaut, because having the same exact brain would also mean everyone would work just as hard. It's a gd thing for your argument that they never came up with things like "hereditary" and "genetics," these words I'm making up right now.
    Let us clear things up before going any further. The way people work is not something I came up with, but modern science, which doesn't admit anymore notions like "heredity" and "genetics" when it is about intelligence, thinking and the like. You have a delay of some few decades actually.
    You're totally wrong there, as your way of thinking is too simplistic... Why the hell would all of people to be astronauts if they all had the same brain... lol ?
    When I followed up your example of the astronaut, I think I was meaning 2 people who were aiming for the same goal, if it ever was this unclear... Then, if they are given the same working conditions, then the difference will be in how far one of them will push their limits. Still, it is not possible for 2 people to be motivated at the same degree and I'm conjecturing an ideal case which cannot be even realized...
    Having the same brain doesn't mean we all think alike, did I mention such a silly point anywhere in my posts ? It only means we CAN all realize the same things. As for what and how, the ways differ...
    Does having the same brain mean we have the same interests ? Please don't be silly...
    Does having the same brain mean we have the same living conditions ? Are born in the same environment ? With the same people ? Many factors influence in everyone of us, and the chances for them being the same are 0%.
    At least have a proper reading of my posts and try to understand well before pulling such stupidities...
    Edited: April 6, 2015

10. Waddup copied my avatar.

That ****er.

.... also the new forum design broke tilde ~
    Edited: April 6, 2015

11. Im not judging him,just saying that ppl who comited sucide couldnt dealt with the life and chose the easy way out.Suicidal person at the time isnt thinking straight meaning he is sick in depresion mostly so his oppinion doesnt counts.The best way to avoid it is going to social groups with similar problems or go to therapyst or both.There is always a way.
    You just ignant.

12. Let us clear things up before going any further. The way people work is not something I came up with, but modern science, which doesn't admit anymore notions like "heredity" and "genetics" when it is about intelligence, thinking and the like. You have a delay of some few decades actually.
    You're totally wrong there, as your way of thinking is too simplistic... Why the hell would all of people to be astronauts if they all had the same brain... lol ?
    When I followed up your example of the astronaut, I think I was meaning 2 people who were aiming for the same goal, if you ever noticed... Then, if they are given the same working conditions, then the difference will be in how far one of them will push their limits. Still, it is not possible for 2 people to be motivated at the same degree and I'm conjecturing an ideal case which cannot be even realized...
    Having the same brain doesn't mean we all think alike, did I mention such a silly point anywhere in my posts ? It only means we CAN all realize the same things. As for how and what, the ways differ...
    Does having the same brain mean we have the same interests ? Please don't be silly...
    Does having the same brain mean we have the same living conditions ? Are born in the same environment ? With the same people ? Many factors influence in everyone of us, and the chance for them being the same are 0%.
    At least have a proper reading of my posts and try to understand well before pulling such stupidities...
    Your argument is "people can do it if they try hard, because someone else did it" and mine is "simplistic"?

Then when you realize how dumb that is, you try to inject "goals", "work conditions", "motivation degree" and "ideal cases" to try to give some passing validity, while going against what you had said in the first place regarding "if someone can endure pain, certainly others can do the same", regardless of goals, conditions, motivations or ideal conditions.

If you admit people have different brains and ways of thinking, how can you say people should react the same to pain or, worse, be able to endure something because someone else did?

You see, the problem is I did read your posts properly, and they sway from fallacies to self-help talk, with no value or content. I'm not pulling stupidities, I'm playing along with yours to show how your pseudo-points are a mockery of themselves.

13. I'm saying that people who don't like their life have all the right to deal with that the way they want and it's no one else's business. If they want help, they can get help. If they want out, nice knowing you, best wishes in oblivion.

People who would call them "cowards" are nothing more than extremely selfish, people who would rather force someone into living a life they don't want, because it would "hurt their feelings" - way to go saying your feelings are more important than the person who dislikes their life. The fact you call them "sick" just proves it - you can't fathom the idea that some people simply might not enjoy the idea of living. How dare they not have the same opinion as you, yes?
    Arent the ppl who are commiting gruesome act also selfish?
    I mean wouldnt u help ur friend get better or get throught that stage or would u by ur words let him killhimself while ur standing by him telling him "oh by all means go ahead kill urself its not my bussines".
    Ur way of thinking is selfish by ur way of saying u wouldnt help somebody just bcs its not ur bussiness even if they refused ur help.

14. Arent the ppl who are commiting gruesome act also selfish?
    I mean wouldnt u help ur friend get better or get throught that stage or would u by ur words let him killhimself while ur standing by him telling him "oh by all means go ahead kill urself its not my bussines".
    Ur way of thinking is selfish by ur way of saying u wouldnt help somebody just bcs its not ur bussiness even if they refused ur help.
    You're acting like he supports people killing themselves, rather than the fact that he's just saying that you have no place to tell people they're wrong if they wish to end their own life.

15. If nobody tell them who will.Just another young life destroyed but not only one few more suffer bcs of it.