1. What bull**** university did you go to to come out with this tripe.
    It is a secret.

It goes against everything that has ever been said about the human psychological condition.
    We anatomically have the same brain, however the chemical balances within these, the memories (which BTW science still hasnt figured out how and where they come from or are stored) form the way we think. No two people are exactly the same, each person have different way of acting upon one or many things.
    Or not ? Have you even studied that yourself ?
    I generally get that "Hey we didn't know that, we thought science proved the reverse" but it's the first time I deal with such people, what a pain...
    The chemical balances (though you've to give more details about that) and the memory can be developed by anyone, especially for the memory. The reverse is possible, as you'll lose your capacity to remember well if you don't train it...

The only thing the human brain has that is the same in every human being is basic instinct. To keep the body functioning.
    O'Really... ? What about survival instinct, when the brain functions beyond all limits and starts working at the highest speed ? Even the dumbest becomes the smartest...

How each person perceives things, and how much they can handle is all personal and unique to each of the 7.1 billion people on this planet.
    What one thing is for one person it is completely different for another.
    Yes it is. Environment influence, once again...
    You guys are making the amalgam between "Same brain" and "Same thinking".

@Sapphire : So true...

2. There is a cure to everyones problems.
    If you consider suicide a cure then I agree.

3. I see that this has no end.So il just end it saying ur entitlted to think like that and il think like im.Besides there are cultural,country influence.

4. If you consider suicide a cure then I agree.
    I would say its poison,that plagues the youth.

5. I would say its poison,that plagues the youth.
    What plagues the youth is this single minded approach on life you're displaying.

6. O'Really... ? What about survival instinct, when the brain functions beyond all limits and starts working at the highest speed ? Even the dumbest becomes the smartest...
    that was included when I said Instinct. Its one of them.

7. What plagues the youth is this single minded approach on life you're displaying.
    Single minded?
    How about u share ur words of wisdom instead questioning my methods.Maybe il read it maybe i wont.

8. that was included when I said Instinct. Its one of them.
    Not really, I'm sorry. Basic instincts and survival instinct are two different principles.
    Besides, the basic instincts are originally called "The basic reflexes", or just the "Reflexes". And no, we're not all born with them, as some babies don't have them at birth (such as breathing in the air instead of in the amniotic liquid). One clap on the azs is enough to pull them though.

9. Not really, I'm sorry. Basic instincts and survival instinct are two different principles.
    Besides, the basic instincts are originally called "The basic reflexes", or just the "Reflexes". And no, we're not all born with them, as some babies don't have them at birth (such as breathing in the air instead of in the amniotic liquid). One clap on the azs is enough to pull them though.
    Are you always condescending? I'm freaking dyslexic not dumb, I wrote something out in a short way... Jesus.

Note to self, make sure you write out everything you mean regardless of how much extra time it will take you to do it.

10. Everyone has survival insticts.Fear is one of them,tells us its unsafe keeps us alive.

11. Not really, I'm sorry. Basic instincts and survival instinct are two different principles.
    Sometimes you write like a 4 years old and sometimes you write grammatically correct. What's wrong with yu?

12. Sometimes you write like a 4 years old and sometimes you write grammatically correct. What's wrong with yu?
    Well noticed. I'm sorry but English is only my 4th language, so it's kinda hard, in addition to being tired of repeating myself.
    In fact, I come to this forum especially to train my English and pick up new words/formulas from you guys.

13. Well noticed. I'm sorry but English is only my 4th language, so it's kinda hard, in addition to being tired of repeating myself.
    In fact, I come to this forum especially to train my English and pick up new words/formulas from you guys.
    which ones are your other 3 languages?

14. Well, for Hell's sake, Kemii. I saw this guy's reply on my phone when I was coming back home from work, ready to make him regret getting out of kindergarten, but you already had done all the work. **** you, sincerely, Kemii.

I wouldn't be able to entertain this pseudo-science further from where it got by now (try as I might, my brain just won't let me... I must be lazy for not trying hard enough to take any bull**** presented to me seriously? I'm such a failure as a human being...). I'd probably join Scientology first. So I'll just go for this...

Spent years studying this
    Any decent - and even half-assed - Academic publishes essays on publications of their area of expertise. After years, I'd say in the very least around a dozen would be out - and that's going for lower numbers here, which you, being a full believer in the "try-hard" philosophy must have surpassed by far. After all, your brain is capable of anything you want, and I wouldn't expect someone this brilliant to have lazied out of being all he could be, yes? Because that's what you're saying about anyone who isn't a Nobel prize winner or runner up: they're just lazy. Anyways, back to the matter at hand, entertain us and provide a dozen links to articles you have published regarding neuroscience. I can't think of any Academic who would refuse to spread their knowledge, so you couldn't possibly refuse to inform us of your findings and revelations after years of study.

PS: Should I feel bad for the fact this makes me think of this image?

15. Well noticed. I'm sorry but English is only my 4th language, so it's kinda hard, in addition to being tired of repeating myself.
    I see. Might I assist you then jolly good fellow? Does thee comprehend the words I be writing? If the answer be no, then thee should consider a course in English. Notwithstanding it being your fourth language, knowledge of English is very valued today. Thy language be facilely to pick up. Thee'd be take aback how much.