1. I asked you not to link pictures of me.

2. I asked you not to link pictures of me.
    Don't flatter yourself, I believe that he is much more handsome.

3. Well, for Hell's sake, Kemii. I saw this guy's reply on my phone when I was coming back home from work, ready to make him regret getting out of kindergarten, but you already had done all the work. **** you, sincerely, Kemii.

My pleasure. Major love <3

4. ready to make him regret getting out of kindergarten
    which torture methods were you going to use?

5. which torture methods were you going to use?
    The most painful one in this kind of situation: a healthy dose of actual arguments (that don't involve being a multilingual millionaire genius neuroscientist who fights crime when not posting on internet Forums... like some sort of real life Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark) mixed with low tolerance for bull****.

6. The most painful one in this kind of situation: a healthy dose of actual arguments mixed with low tolerance for bull****.
    sounds frightening.
    I already regret getting out of kindergarten myself

7. I asked you not to link pictures of me.
    Yeah, well, you're not the boss of me.

8. That was such an awesome representation of Obnoxious's torture methods, why did it get removed, dang it...

9. Because it's not content you should post on our Forums.
    Be thankful all you got was it deleted.

10. Single minded?
    How about u share ur words of wisdom instead questioning my methods.Maybe il read it maybe i wont.
    I didn't question your methods simply because there's nothing to question, they're just ridiculous claims and nothing more.

On the topic of the selfish suicide thing, there's a threshold to what many consider humanly acceptable.

When it comes to the "to help or not to help" you must respect said person's choice, regardless of the choice itself. Common examples could be something as simple as an individual losing a family member or something of equal grievance causing them to go through an especially confusing period where they really question if they want to be on this earth, when in reality as hard as it sounds they must get over it, with the required help.

Then there are those that are truly unfortunate enough to be in the situation where things are not cloudy like the other example. They see their life in black and white, exactly as it is and hate what it is, they'd rather end it all. If/when that's the case as awful as it sounds as said before by Obnoxious there's not much that can be done, it's their choice to do so with the clear as day picture they have painted, respect their choice and let them go through with it.

I know because as pitiful as it sounds I've been there, fortunately things were hazy at the time so I got the required help and bounced back.

11. Pic of my best friend and I 4 months before he killed himself(Wife had 2 miscarriages in a row), taken from his online Obituary photos. He called me at 2 AM the day he died, drunk, needing someone bad to talk to...I turned him down because I had to be up at 5:30 for work. He shot himself in the chest with a Hi-Point .45. RIP. Lost 3 other friends since: Jimmy Waterman(Car Accident), Scott Root(Heroin OD) and Richard "Taco" Delacruz(Heroin/Xanax OD Mix). Been engaged to be married, month before wedding she left cuz her ex started his own Clinical Research Facility(C.R. was her career). Lost my Dad when I was 14(Congestive Heart Failure), him and my Mom were going through a bitter divorce at the time...you don't see me crying doe and kids dunno what pain is.
    Edited: April 6, 2015 Reason: tired

12. can't decide if intellimouse 3.0 is worth it atm.

13. Anyway, I'm thinking of starting to do some photography, as a hobby. This is a picture of a peacock taken by me, what do you guys think? :)

14. Anyway, I'm thinking of starting to do some photography, as a hobby. This is a picture of a peacock taken by me, what do you guys think? :)

with a powerful enough camera, even the mentally ******ed an take godlike photos.
    photography is not an art guys. Please make no mistake. Photographers will never be artists and if you're butthurt about this fact, don't bother replying; your opinion is unimportant.

15. with a powerful enough camera, even the mentally ******ed an take godlike photos.
    photography is not an art guys. Please make no mistake. Photographers will never be artists and if you're butthurt about this fact, don't bother replying; your opinion is unimportant.
    I don't give a damn if I'm an artist or not, I just want to do ti as a hobby. :D

P.S. This was taken with a Fuji S5600, pretty old camera.