1. kids dunno what pain is.
    You have no idea what any of us have been through, I promise you that some people here (not speaking for myself, but for others on the forums that I know of) have been through a lot of ****.

2. I don't give a damn if I'm an artist or not, I just want to do ti as a hobby. :D

P.S. This was taken with a Fuji S5600, pretty old camera.
    So you are sir Nenad Popovic

3. with a powerful enough camera, even the mentally ******ed an take godlike photos.
    photography is not an art guys. Please make no mistake. Photographers will never be artists and if you're butthurt about this fact, don't bother replying; your opinion is unimportant.
    I'd perhaps call it a "lazy art." Sure, anyone can hold up a camera and push a button, but it does takes technique and a "feel" for it to take good pictures, of something that isn't just the regular sunset or flower, with the correct lighting, from a good angle, and so on.

Certainly takes much, much more artistic inclination than spitting some blotches of ink on a wall or bending a couple metal bars and gluing them together, and then calling it "modern art."

4. You have no idea what any of us have been through, I promise you that some people here (not speaking for myself, but for others on the forums that I know of) have been through a lot of ****.
    Kids do not know what pain is.

I don't give a damn if I'm an artist or not, I just want to do ti as a hobby. :D

P.S. This was taken with a Fuji S5600, pretty old camera.
    retracted
    Edited: April 6, 2015 Reason: retracted because obama

5. So you are sir Nenad Popovic
    Yes, yes I am. That's Popović, with a "ć".

6. Kids do not know what pain is.
    Pain is ageless.
    Or are you saying that if all that happened to you had happened when you were 10 it would have hurt less?

7. Pain is ageless.
    Or are you saying that if all that happened to you had happened when you were 10 it would have hurt less?
    I have a question for you. Why are you a moderator on some forum, when you clearly have the intelligence of a Ph.D.?

8. I have a question for you. Why are you a moderator on some forum, when you clearly have the intelligence of a Ph.D.?
    We have a guy who speaks four languages and has single-handed unlocked the secrets of human mind and disproved genetics, and your questions are about why I'm a Forum Moderator?

I enjoy it. It's the only reason I need.

9. We have a guy who speaks four languages and has single-handed unlocked the secrets of human mind and disproved genetics, and your questions are about why I'm a Forum Moderator?

I enjoy it. It's the only reason I need.
    Ye no ****, don't mess with Gagha.

Oh well, good enough. I'm glad you enjoy your job!

10. been getting a lot of stupid trade offers from this one kid on csgo, decided to finally add him and see what's up lol
    posted on pastebin because contains some words that probably would get me a ban here.
    story:kid keeps offering my ridiculously low trades for a few days
    http://pastebin.com/2ME1gzRu

p.s: no i'm not being an *******. there are obvious rules on the website we use for trading and every person is entitled to supplying his own trading rules, one of mine is: NO LOW-BALLS.

11. been getting a lot of stupid trade offers from this one kid on csgo, decided to finally add him and see what's up lol
    posted on pastebin because contains some words that probably would get me a ban here.

p.s: no i'm not being an *******. there are obvious rules on the website we use for trading and every person is entitled to supplying his own trading rules, one of mine is: NO LOW-BALLS.
    "American"

oh no he di'int

12. been getting a lot of stupid trade offers from this one kid on csgo, decided to finally add him and see what's up lol

i thought some guy was overpaying by like 4x because i typed field tested into google instead of battle scarred. Like 2 seconds away from accepting trade when i asked for help and someone told me i was ******ed and turned out i was ******ed for accidentally searching for field tested. After i told him sorry, he went to tell me how horrible playing on the EU servers was and gave me a 10/10 version of this video, but I can't find it right now :( this is just some random one i found

13. i thought some guy was overpaying by like 4x because i typed field tested into google instead of battle scarred. Like 2 seconds away from accepting trade when i asked for help and someone told me i was ******ed and turned out i was ******ed for accidentally searching for field tested. After i told him sorry, he went to tell me how horrible playing on the EU servers was and gave me a 10/10 version of this video, but I can't find it right now :( this is just some random one i found
    holy **** lmfao that video

14. been getting a lot of stupid trade offers from this one kid on csgo, decided to finally add him and see what's up lol

You were an absolute ******* to the kid lol.

Undercutting ten dollars isn't a big deal.