1. You were an absolute ******* to the kid lol.

Undercutting ten dollars isn't a big deal.
    i've made my whole inventory (100$+) from 5$ that i added to steam, i've been trading for the whole time i've owned this game, trust me, this happens on a daily basis but i finally decided to see what the hell are they thinking, and just as i thought, he's probably around 14. Also, undercutting ten dollars isn't a big deal when you're trading knives that are worth ~200$, my friend's trading at that price level and then it's ok since not that many knives at that price range get sold, so if one sells the price instantly drops 20$ or so. But when you're trading items below 100$, like me, the price is fixed and doesn't change that much, -4$, +3$. etc.

2. i've made my whole inventory (100$+) from 5$ that i added to steam, i've been trading for the whole time i've owned this game, trust me, this happens on a daily basis but i finally decided to see what the hell are they thinking, and just as i thought, he's probably around 14. Also, undercutting ten dollars isn't a big deal when you're trading knives that are worth ~200$, my friend's trading at that price level and then it's ok since not that many knives at that price range get sold, so if one sells the price instantly drops 20$ or so. But when you're trading items below 100$, like me, the price is fixed and doesn't change that much, -4$, +3$. etc.
    well to be fair he traded you, if he wanted your **** he should be offering more. still though, I don't think a ~10% price difference is that big of a deal at any level until you get to like 500+ dollars.

3. Its pointless to discuss it on forum.Becouse it go on for ages duo to different ppls religion,culture, etc.
    I mean if a person is drunk but he refuses help would u still aid him?
    Or would u let him get hurt or even worse die?
    Thats the only comparison that i can make regarding this topic.
    Human race will never evolve if we keep only to ourselves.
    We humans are simbiotic beings.Only in community we can survive never alone.

4. Its pointless to discuss it on forum.Becouse it go on for ages duo to different ppls religion,culture, etc.
    If the person is a friend, I'd help under any circumstances that do not directly put my own life or my family's lives in danger.
    If it's a stranger, I'll do it if I feel safe.
    If it's a chronic alcoholic, no.

5. Its pointless to discuss it on forum.Becouse it go on for ages duo to different ppls religion,culture, etc.
    Now you're comparing being depressed or suicidal with being drunk?
    A pure state of mind and being with being under the influence of a drug?
    I'll chalk it up with you not thinking that through at all.

And human beings aren't insects. We don't follow a hive mind, we don't need to be fully integrated into a community, we don't need a queen bee to direct us. Perhaps you need to be deeply involved with a community - you're religious, so that's pretty much a given. That doesn't means everyone does or that they do in the same amount as you do. Some people would go depressed from being stuck in bed for a week, while others abhor the idea of having to leave their rooms for more than going pee and getting something to eat. Both of them are human beings.

6. Now you're comparing being depressed or suicidal with being drunk?

And human beings aren't insects. We don't follow a hive mind, we don't need to be fully integrated into a community, we don't need a queen bee to direct us. Perhaps you need to be deeply involved with a community - you're religious, so that's pretty much a given. That doesn't means everyone does or that they do in the same amount as you do. Some people would go depressed from being stuck in bed for a week, while others abhor the idea of having to leave their rooms for more than going pee and getting something to eat. Both of them are human beings.
    Humans are social animals. We're Tribal. This is a fact. We don't need to be deeply involved but its in our nature. Why would you try to justify being an introvert? Its so unhealthy and against everything we are. I feel this **** applies to offline matters though. Some people get WAY too involved with others on the internet in my opinion. Like when I shared my experiences earlier, I would never share that with anyone on the web 95% of the time. Private life should stay private. Some people act like an open book. You cannot be BEST FRIENDS, or JOLLY MATES with someone on the internet. You have to have that connection IRL. I've met some people offline who were nothing like they were online(I've met a lot of people through AOL/AIM & IRC).

7. Undercutting ten dollars isn't a big deal.

It's the basic law of supply and command that unless the marginal utility is higher than the marginal cost then it's not worth your time. And you can see the marginal utility is negative, as Raynn makes fun of his stuff, and the marginal cost is also negative as he is losing ten dollars, so that makes this a ******ed trade.

Since you like to overpay due to a ~10% difference that can be ignored, i'll trade you my field tested AK redline for 4 keys. I won't trade for a low ball since I really like this skin.

8. Humans are social animals. We're Tribal. This is a fact. We don't need to be deeply involved but its in our nature. Why would you try to justify being an introvert? Its so unhealthy and against everything we are. I feel this **** applies to offline matters though. Some people get WAY too involved with others on the internet in my opinion. Like when I shared my experiences earlier, I would never share that with anyone on the web 95% of the time. Private life should stay private. Some people act like an open book. You cannot be BEST FRIENDS, or JOLLY MATES with someone on the internet. You have to have that connection IRL. I've met some people offline who were nothing like they were online(I've met a lot of people through AOL/AIM & IRC).
    Humans as a species are social animals.
    Individual humans are simply themselves and not limited by the generic species tendencies.
    But from the way you say what you say and the way you generalize and consider it "unhealthy" to deviate from it, I don't believe you understand that.

9. Humans as a species are social animals.
    Individual humans are simply themselves and not limited by the generic species tendencies.
    But from the way you say what you say and the way you generalize and consider it "unhealthy" to deviate from it, I don't believe you understand that.
    If you are saying being an introvert is not unhealthy, I'm sure there are hundreds of peer reviewed articles/journals and studies that would say otherwise. That's all I can get out of what you're saying. Tribalism is an instinct, not a "tendency".

10. I enjoy it. It's the only reason I need.
    Translation:
    It's the only job I can do

pls no ban, I'm just kidding

11. If you are saying being an introvert is not unhealthy, I'm sure there are hundreds of peer reviewed articles/journals and studies that would say otherwise. That's all I can get out of what you're saying. Tribalism is an instinct, not a "tendency".
    Like the thousands that say eating this or that is unhealthy, drinking this or that is unhealthy, not exercising is unhealthy, and generally doing or not doing what people choose to do is unhealthy? Until you show me someone with a cause of death: introvert, those articles, journals and studies are made from the point of view of people biased against introverts. Can you show as many "studies" made by introverts that say they are unhealthy to themselves?

Eating meat is an instinct, but not everyone does. Hiding when it's night is an instinct but not everyone does. Taking things by force is an instinct, but against the law on just about any case. Having as many children as you can is an instinct, but people generally keep from doing that. Calling it a tendency or an instinct is arguing semantics. The fact is what makes humans human is being able to not be limited by these "instincts" and to make their own choices, including not being interested in "tribalism."

Translation:
    It's the only job I can do

pls no ban, I'm just kidding
    Because I didn't actually even mention some hours ago that Kemii replied to something while I was on my way home from my work.

12. Because I didn't actually even mention some hours ago that Kemii replied to something while I was on my way home from my work.
    Yes you did...

13. You are denying the legitimacy of an evolutionary trait that is in basically everyone because of some sort of personal biasness. There is really no point to debating it further. I can't post in here on my main forum account now for some reason it keeps looping me back to login. Owell, I need to sleep anyway.

14. You are denying the legitimacy of an evolutionary trait that is in basically everyone because of some sort of personal biasness. There is really no point to debating it further. I can't post in here on my main forum account now for some reason it keeps looping me back to login. Owell, I need to sleep anyway.
    You're denying that people have free will to not follow evolutionary traits.
    I can't see you waving an argument fiercely enough to get yourself out of the hole you dug yourself into. But by all means go tribal, make ape sounds to call the rest of your group for physical support and slam your fists on the ground, like instincts tell you to.

15. Now you're comparing being depressed or suicidal with being drunk?
    Lmao please severely depressed people are not in "a clear state of mind;" that's absurd and you clearly have no understanding of depression. People who are severely depressed (e.g. those seriously considering suicide) often experience psychosis (delusions). Depression is a psychological disorder; it's inherently unreasonable.