1. Except I said "pure," but nice try.

2. Except I said "pure," but nice try.
    W-What exactly is the difference.

3. Literally everything else I said it still relevant, but nice try.

4. W-What exactly is the difference.
    Your brain doesn't needs any external substance to get depressed. It's a state it reaches on its own.
    Can you say the same about being drunk or drugged?

5. Your brain doesn't needs any external substance to get depressed. It's a state it reaches on its own.
    It doesn't necessarily need an external physical substance, no. That doesn't mean that depression doesn't have external influences (in most cases).

6. It doesn't necessarily need an external physical substance, no. That doesn't mean that depression doesn't have external influences (in most cases).
    Can you get drunk or drugged by people talking you into feeling drunk or drugged?
    Can you get drunk or drugged simply by being fired or getting dumped?

7. Your brain doesn't needs any external substance to get depressed. It's a state it reaches on its own.
    As with many psychological conditions, the causes of depression are complex; it can even result from drug abuse in people so inclined. It's hardly "pure."

Also, you can't be "talked into" depression, nor does being sad after getting fired or dumped qualify as depression.

8. As with many psychological conditions, the causes of depression are complex; it can even result from drug abuse in people so inclined. It's hardly "pure."

Also, you can't be "talked into" depression, nor does being sad after getting fired or dumped qualify as depression.
    Drug abuse can lead to depression, but much like losing your job, getting dumped, having someone important die and so on. It's not the drug abuse itself that would cause the depression, but the realization of the situation the drug abuse puts your life at. Of course there are bad trips and the like, but I'd rate those as exceptional cases, hardly as a norm.

You can be led into depression with the right kind of verbal abuse that hits your weak points, just like getting fired or dumped. It depends on how important or dependent you were to that job or person. Some people might barely get upset, but others might have an episode triggered.

9. The DMS-IV makes exceptions for bereavement; it's not considered depression unless the symptoms persist for 2+ months. Depression is not about feeling bad over bad things happening; it's about an unreasonably negative outlook. Read a ****ing book sometime.

The comparison between the judgement of a depressed person and a drunk person has value because in both cases, the person has an inaccurate view of their situation caused by some dysfunction in their brain.

10. The DMS-IV makes exceptions for bereavement; it's not considered depression unless the symptoms persist for 2+ months. Depression is not about feeling bad over bad things happening; it's about an unreasonably negative outlook. Read a ****ing book sometime.

The comparison between the judgement of a depressed person and a drunk person has value because in both cases, the person has an inaccurate view of their situation caused by some dysfunction in their brain.
    Because, somehow, in the books you read, getting actually depressed over something you apparently consider trivial and unable to get someone depressed is invalid for causing depression. I guess your books have a list of what can and what can't trigger depression? I'll pass though, it's not my kind of humor.

11. DSM-IV stands for Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (fourth revision); it's a collection of criteria for diagnosing mental disorders, and makes no effort to explain the causes of said disorders, nor does it prescribe treatment. Talking about psychological disorders without even knowing what the DSM-IV is is hilarious, it's so widely used.

Anyway, it excludes bereavement because depression-like symptoms (loss of pleasure in daily activities, low self-esteem, etc) are considered normal responses to such a terrible even as the loss of a loved one. It is to be expected that people would be very upset over something like that, and, generally speaking, not considered an illness.

12. ****ing cops. Speeding through my neighborhood. Helicopter circling around my neighborhood with it's ****ing beam. Inconsiderate is what they are. How am I supposed to watch The Bachelor with this much **** going on?

13. I got coke today and re-established my dominance.

Heh can I say I have a girlfriend now?
    :3

☑ rekt
    ☐ not rekt

14. I got coke today and re-established my dominance.

☑ rekt
    ☐ not rekt

15. I never had a fear of dentist,and thx to all the previous bull****s,i do now -.-