1. Apparently they're not even permitted to take part in an argument these days.
    I thought Obbie was a mod-bot designed to stir up the population and root out the rebel leaders.

2. Awww, I want a chicken to hug too. :(

3. Oh **** wait we're getting a wod beta realm ? How did I not see this sooner

F* yeah, can't wait for that. Who else is comming and what side ?
    I'll be playing whatever side I have friends on, strictly PvE since PvP in WoD is utter garbage.

4. You might not agree with their opinions, but they are free to have their say too.
    It's always good to see that they are enjoying a right that the community they argue with isn't allowed to have.
    They are getting involved with their community, before they felt nothing more than overseers with what felt like a lack of personality. Now thanks to changes we get to see them as humans
    LOL, not even going into this.

5. It's always good to see that they are enjoying a right that the community they argue with isn't allowed to have.
    Well, guess what: we're the ones who draw the line of what's acceptable and what isn't.
    If your opinions are constantly considered unacceptable by different Moderators, the problem is on your end. If you're unable to present your opinions in a way that can be considered fair arguing, the problem is on your end. If you believe your opinions have some inherent right to be heard or accepted, the problem is on your end.

6. Yo people what happened to the Top 5 Bugs List thread?

7. Yo people what happened to the Top 5 Bugs List thread?
    It's being reviewed.

8. Thanks for the fast reply, was searching for it but couldn't find it. Will we get to know which ones made it to the top?

9. Well, guess what: we're the ones who draw the line of what's acceptable and what isn't.
    If your opinions are constantly considered unacceptable by different Moderators, the problem is on your end. If you're unable to present your opinions in a way that can be considered fair arguing, the problem is on your end. If you believe your opinions have some inherent right to be heard or accepted, the problem is on your end.
    You know I have been around long enough to know how selective the staffs "opinion" is, china is nothing compared to this forum.

10. You know I have been around long enough to know how selective the staffs "opinion" is, china is nothing compared to this forum.
    At least we're not like Cuba - you can leave and not come back at any time.

11. You know I have been around long enough to know how selective the staffs "opinion" is, china is nothing compared to this forum.
    The GM team lel

12. At least we're not like Cuba - you can leave and not come back at any time.
    I haven't heard that one in a while, are we all slowly going back to old habbits?

13. I haven't heard that one in a while, are we all slowly going back to old habbits?
    What old habits? The one where you would've been banned, no questions asked, for the previous comment? Come on now. There's literally no point in trying to provoke him. You're pretty much asking for it at this point.

Maybe you're right. Perhaps we shouldn't interact with anyone and just ban everyone instead? Since that's essentially what you're asking for? Wait, that's the "old habit" you're referring to, isn't it?

Like, I don't even know why you're trying to bring this up. It serves no purpose, the moderator in question hasn't done anything wrong, and you're just going to get yourself banned by keeping it up. Chill please.

14. I think its safe to say i quit wow for time being...easier to get outta class play my ps4 casually than be super dedicated to a guild