1. What old habits? The one where you would've been banned, no questions asked, for the previous comment? Come on now. There's literally no point in trying to provoke him. You're pretty much asking for it at this point.
    I don't think any of your mods have ever been foolish enough to try banning someone for a statement like Ricks', and we both know we've had some pretty unimpressive mods.

2. You guys are really Obnoxious.

3. I don't think any of your mods have ever been foolish enough to try banning someone for a statement like Ricks', and we both know we've had some pretty unimpressive mods.
    He would claim otherwise. Technically, he already is.

4. He would claim otherwise. Technically, he already is.
    I'm relatively sure he's referring to Obnoxious' tendency to revert to "If you don't like it, leave" whenever he doesn't really have a point to make when he says "old tendencies", not anything directed at the entire moderator staff.

5. I'm relatively sure he's referring to Obnoxious' tendency to revert to "If you don't like it, leave" whenever he doesn't really have a point to make when he says "old tendencies", not anything directed at the entire moderator staff.
    Then I've failed to understand. It looked like a jab at the moderator team. Someone care to explain to me these "privileges" any of the moderators are enjoying that the community isn't allowed, that Ricks mentioned? 'Cause, honestly, I have no clue as to what he is referring if I was wrong. Seems to me he's just being an anus for no reason.

6. The most painful one in this kind of situation: a healthy dose of actual arguments (that don't involve being a multilingual millionaire genius neuroscientist who fights crime when not posting on internet Forums... like some sort of real life Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark) mixed with low tolerance for bull****.
    Well, for Hell's sake, Kemii. I saw this guy's reply on my phone when I was coming back home from work, ready to make him regret getting out of kindergarten, but you already had done all the work. **** you, sincerely, Kemii.

I wouldn't be able to entertain this pseudo-science further from where it got by now (try as I might, my brain just won't let me... I must be lazy for not trying hard enough to take any bull**** presented to me seriously? I'm such a failure as a human being...). I'd probably join Scientology first. So I'll just go for this...

Any decent - and even half-assed - Academic publishes essays on publications of their area of expertise. After years, I'd say in the very least around a dozen would be out - and that's going for lower numbers here, which you, being a full believer in the "try-hard" philosophy must have surpassed by far. After all, your brain is capable of anything you want, and I wouldn't expect someone this brilliant to have lazied out of being all he could be, yes? Because that's what you're saying about anyone who isn't a Nobel prize winner or runner up: they're just lazy. Anyways, back to the matter at hand, entertain us and provide a dozen links to articles you have published regarding neuroscience. I can't think of any Academic who would refuse to spread their knowledge, so you couldn't possibly refuse to inform us of your findings and revelations after years of study.
    So, why didn’t you actually bring it on ? It is an easy thing to repeat yourself in a bunch of meaningless words pulled at every post which actually only show how little you know about neuroscience, but it is another one when it comes to « prove » your sayings.

As I already said, people are hardly able to believe what I tell them about human brain for modern discoveries haven’t emerged yet against the old ideas. They still don’t know that neuroscience is such a moving discipline one can only retain the fewest of it if they don’t study it seriously, and this still hardly makes them able to understand how human brain works as scientists still haven’t discovered everything about it. Neuroscience truly began improving less than two centuries ago and many old theories are being totally erased, yet it had to wait for modern technology to really develop. You’re unaware of so many many things…

I’ve been reading more books and articles about neuroscience than you’ll ever read in your lifetime, for it is simply my metier. I’ve gotten access to their comments, criticals, evaluations and I realize I knew nothing each time I assist to a congress. Unlike you, kindergarten is far behind me since long…

Do you really think you can use my own weapons against me ? Don’t make me laugh…
    The world is such an unbelievable place, and I can get to meet with all sorts of persons everyday.

Do you really think having read one or two lines on wikipedia will make you able to « argument » as you dare say, while it is against modern researches you’re actually going ? You wouldn’t be able to understand a thing if you were presented a real essay, so don’t play around with these matters please, you may fool everybody here as many prefer believing you, but you won’t fool me, unfortunately for you, because you’re messing with the wrong person.

You can get pissed or feel self conscious as hard as you want, insult for long as you want, use Kemii as an excuse and make me say what I didn’t as many times as you want, just pull every trick you can think about for all I care, the reality will remain exactly as science states, and the gap between my knowledge in this discipline and yours will stay as huge as the earth is beneath the sky, because you’ve never just studied it.

Let me tell you one last thing before retiring from this debate once and for all, because discussing with people like you is such an annoyance beyond all belief : Only a fool challenges a « multilingual millionaire genius neuroscientist » in neuroscience…

I have a question for you. Why are you a moderator on some forum, when you clearly have the intelligence of a Ph.D.?
    I already got the chance to meet with a lot of doctors in various fields of study. Believe me, you wouldn’t dare compare him to any of them, though he seems to be a very smart guy. Perhaps it is better if he keeps his job as forum moderator since he enjoys that.
    Edited: April 7, 2015

7. Then I've failed to understand. It looked like a jab at the moderator team. Someone care to explain to me these "privileges" any of the moderators are enjoying that the community isn't allowed, that Ricks mentioned? 'Cause, honestly, I have no clue as to what he is referring if I was wrong.
    If I was you, I'd just slam down the Ban-hammer on them for questioning the duty of Moderator's and making fun of your job. This whole discussion became hell of a annoying.

8. Then I've failed to understand. It looked like a jab at the moderator team. Someone care to explain to me these "privileges" any of the moderators are enjoying that the community isn't allowed, that Ricks mentioned? 'Cause, honestly, I have no clue as to what he is referring if I was wrong. Seems to me he's just being an anus for no reason.
    I think he's also referring to Obnoxious crossing lines in his arguments that we would be punished for without a second look, although I don't necessarily agree with that, I thought he was relatively well-behaved.

We all know people have beef with obnoxious for good reasons, some people just can't get over it.

If I was you, I'd just slam down the Ban-hammer on them for questioning the duty of Moderator's and making fun of your job. This whole discussion became hell of a annoying.
    I agree with this, ban Kelzio.

9. If I was you, I'd just slam down the Ban-hammer on them for questioning the duty of Moderator's and making fun of your job. This whole discussion became hell of a annoying.
    I don't give a damn about what he may think about my job.
    Just wanted to end it my way and I'm expecting a ban.

10. I guess. If you have a problem with him, though, you know who to report him to. There's no need to make a stink of it in the middle of this thread.
    I agree with this, ban Kelzio.
    One moment....

11. I don't give a damn about what he may think about my job.
    Just wanted to end it my way and I'm expecting a ban.
    I think you just made yourself look stupid by referring to yourself as a "multilingual millionaire genius neuroscientist", because even if you are, you clearly didn't demonstrate your supposedly immense amount of knowledge on the topic. I don't study neuroscience, I don't really care to, and even I know that half of the **** you said was filled with personal bias and a lack of empathy rather than actual comprehension on the topic.

I guess. If you have a problem with him, though, you know who to report him to. There's no need to make a stink of it in the middle of this thread.

One moment....
    I mean, I don't really have a problem with him. Ricks can complain all he wants, but we all know that unless Obnoxious was some massive ******* for absolutely no reason, there would likely be no repercussions towards him, which is why a lot of people don't even bother.

also pls ban maderator

12. I guess. If you have a problem with him, though, you know who to report him to. There's no need to make a stink of it in the middle of this thread.
    I'm not gonna report any person who don't agree with me, and it is natural in a debate that opinions differ.

13. I think you just made yourself look stupid by referring to yourself as a "multilingual millionaire genius neuroscientist", because even if you are, you clearly didn't demonstrate your supposedly immense amount of knowledge on the topic. I don't study neuroscience, I don't really care to, and even I know that half of the **** you said was filled with personal bias and a lack of empathy rather than actual comprehension on the topic.
    Wrong, I just quoted what he said. I'm neither millionaire, nor genius...

14. I agree with this, ban Kelzio.
    I think you just made yourself look stupid by referring to yourself as a "multilingual millionaire genius neuroscientist", because even if you are, you clearly didn't demonstrate your supposedly immense amount of knowledge on the topic. I don't study neuroscience, I don't really care to, and even I know that half of the **** you said was filled with personal bias and a lack of empathy rather than actual comprehension on the topic.
    You're starting to annoy me. Can you stfu for half a second and get up from your chair and go see how the sun looks like? Prick.

15. Wrong, I just quoted what he said. I'm neither millionaire, nor genius...
    Oh, then I misunderstood. I don't really like reading long posts that I'm not interested in, so...

mi apologees

You're starting to annoy me. Can you stfu for half a second and get up from your chair and go see how the sun looks like? Prick.
    I'm sorry, would you like to report me?