1. please let this be true

That's a skin worth over $1000 that he cannot use or trade.

2. Personally, I don't think depression or someone who is possibly suicidal should be mocked in any way. Whether or not if you think they are seeking for some attention. Seems pathetic and juvenile to me. I would never risk a chance someone just wanting a hand. But this is coming from a doctors perspective.

3. I'm seriously considering (be careful here, sensitive topic lol) going into a deep depression knowing that you haven't done that already.
    Are you seriously stooping so low, to wish death on another person? It doesn't matter how much he irritates you, just ****ing ignore it. This is both sick and twisted. Did you comment, in attempt to push him off the edge? Claiming it's not real, and done just for attention is ignorant in so many ways. You have no idea how someone feels, are you willing to risk it?

People deal with depression in different ways. Some people hide it, some people like talking about it. It doesn't make it any less real.

4. Personally, I don't think depression or someone who is possibly suicidal should be mocked in any way.
    Agree. They should be encouraged.

5. I wouldn't either, but we all know Kelzio isn't serious, and deserves to be mocked.
    No, you all know nothing about Kelzio. Especially you. And you know what's the best part? You never will, you'll always live under the illusion of me being a pure troll / ****** / ******* or whatever. You'll never know what kind of person I truly am, and it's because I chose so. I chose to be an ******* to you, and to your gang, because you don't deserve better, because you're..... **** I'm stupid. Because you're some random guy sitting behind his desktop, typing on his keyboard, trying to be cool on a forum... Rofl, when did I fall this low... Damn... I understand why I'm made fun of now, just by communicating with the likes of you, puts me down so low.

6. No, you all know nothing about Kelzio. Especially you. And you know what's the best part? You never will, you'll always live under the illusion of me being a pure troll / ****** / ******* or whatever. You'll never know what kind of person I truly am, and it's because I chose so. I chose to be an ******* to you, and to your gang, because you don't deserve better, because you're..... **** I'm stupid. Because you're some random guy sitting behind his desktop, typing on his keyboard, trying to be cool on a forum... Rofl, when did I fall this low... Damn... I understand why I'm made fun of now, just by communicating with the likes of you, puts me down so low.

Yes, most of us don't know anyone here personally, even if they claim to do so. Some of us only show a certain side of our persona on a GAMING FORUM.

No, you aren't low. However, the first step is ignoring frivlous people who try to put you down. Don't let others define who you are.

"Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions."

7. aww man the maderation is real.

8. Yes, most of us don't know anyone here personally, even if they claim to do so. Some of us only show a certain side of our persona on a GAMING FORUM.

No, you aren't low. However, the first step is ignoring frivlous people who try to put you down. Don't let others define who you are.

"Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions."
    That's actually really smart. But I'm used to it, I stopped caring what people think about me irl a long time ago, I just forget about that sometimes on the forums.

P.S. Ricks, you got a fine, intelligent woman here. Don't let her go.

9. something something how do you know he's not serious

**** my depression and ever mentioning suicide... If I knew you'd guys make a 10 page argument about it and evolve it into a Member - Moderator relationship argument, I'd just kill myself before even asking anything, lol...
    Nah, I was actually really depressed. But I'm fine now.

You don't go from having suicidal thought to being fine in a day.

10. You don't go from having suicidal thought to being fine in a day.
    Well, you do if you have a nervous breakdown. It's been like that for me maybe 2-3 times in my life... Usually involves a woman and a broken heart.

11. P.S. Ricks, you got a fine, intelligent woman here. Don't let her go.
    Trust me, I know.

12. You don't go from having suicidal thought to being fine in a day.
    It does for me. The depression is always there, but I'm just good at fighting it. But then after I get tired, or too much **** happens to me, I can't hold it off and I get those kind of thoughts. But if I get through it, I find something else to occupy me and I just move on, I keep living.

Well, you do if you have a nervous breakdown. It's been like that for me maybe 2-3 times in my life... Usually involves a woman and a broken heart.
    The man knows... Needless to say I was in that situation a few days ago... And still miss her sometimes...

13. Well, you do if you have a nervous breakdown. It's been like that for me maybe 2-3 times in my life... Usually involves a woman and a broken heart.
    Having a nervous breakdown isn't grounds for having suicidal thoughts, that's ******ed. If you get suicidal over someone breaking up with you, cheating on you, etc, you're pathetic.

14. You don't go from having suicidal thought to being fine in a day.
    Actually, you do. Distractions, or good gestures can change a lot. The mood swings are part of depression; and until you experience it yourself, you'll never fully understand it.

But, I did agree to an extent with what you said previously, that shouldn't have been moderated.

15. You don't go from having suicidal thought to being fine in a day.
    You must not heard of bipolar, manic depression, or borderline personality disorder.