1. My dad has now facebook.... fortunately he's cool enough.

2. I lack self-esteem and spend all day on a forum so I don't have to deal with the real world and realise that I don't know **** about life, so that's why I try to act like a know-it-all, but actually I'd **** my pants if I were to face any of you guys in real life.
    Cool editing bro.

3. I'll be nice and leave a warning here. Any further posts encouraging anyone to kill themselves will be deleted/infracted.

4. I'll be nice and leave a warning here. Any further posts encouraging anyone to kill themselves will be deleted/infracted.
    Nobody's encouraged anything.

5. If you're actual in the medical field, as you claim to be, it scares me that you can be so absolutely clueless about things as simple as this. Get your head out of the books and acquire some actually meaningful experiences, they teach you a lot more than text on the page of a book.

6. Nobody's encouraged anything.
    I'm encouraging you to log off the forum, and go outside and see what the world looks like. I believe you'll find many things of interest, such a girls, they exist outside too you know. Go check it out, it's something you're lacking.

7. I dont understand why you guys argue here... Try and talk it out on PMs ... It has been sometime you guys bring it here.
    If that doesnt work; isnt there an ignore/block option in the forum?
    And what fun is that?
    Arguments like these are often rather amusing... especially when one person says something wrong and the whole situation just explodes.

8. My brain doesn't use enough oxygen because I don't have the whole thing filled with different stuff.

nice

I'm encouraging you to log off the forum, and go outside and see what the world looks like. I believe you'll find many things of interest, such a girls, they exist outside too you know. Go check it out, it's something you're lacking.
    Thanks for the advice, I'll make sure to take it as seriously as your depression.

9. Thanks for the advice, I'll make sure to take it as seriously as your depression.
    I'm glad you will. Don't you worry about my depression, your life is far more pathetic than my depression, worry about yourself.

10. I'm encouraging you to log off the forum, and go outside and see what the world looks like. I believe you'll find many things of interest, such a girls, they exist outside too you know. Go check it out, it's something you're lacking.
    Do you not read?

There are very few people who know either of us are in relationships with other people.

Stop trying to be smart, it's not even humorous anymore, it's just verging on tragic.

11. And what fun is that?
    Arguments like these are often rather amusing... especially when one person says something wrong and the whole situation just explodes.
    Yeah...i know...i have had my fun too... But all things have an end.
    It has been going in for some time now... Im sure I AM not the only one who is thinking like this.

12. Do you not read?

Stop trying to be smart, it's not even humorous anymore, it's just verging on tragic.
    I'll pray for the poor souls of the people who are in a relationship with you two...

13. I'm glad you will. Don't you worry about my depression, your life is far more pathetic than my depression, worry about yourself.
    And yet I'm not sitting here telling a bunch of random ****ers over the internet that I want to kill myself.

14. Shall we now continue our little private chat which has been blown into this thread on how to defend *******s? Why just the other week he was allegedly "insulting" one of your closest friends here? You were one of the very first people to confront him and begin an argument with him whilst I sat on my rocker chair loving the entertainment take shape in front of me. Now that he has calmed down to a certain degree (the childish temper tantrums still exist) you can now comfortably defend him AND condone his actions?
    Okay, first of all, I never condoned his arrogance, or his insults. The second he joined the forums, he's was a complete ***, insulting everyone for his own enjoyment, basically everything Shiina stated previously, I don't disagree with that, but who isn't? That's what people did to me when I first joined. He was a prick, and everyone's was a prick back; it's just the ****ing internet. But you're taking things too far. I'm defending him now, because he doesn't deserve this much ****. I had a low opinion of him, but that opinion was invalid. I made a judgement quite like the one you're making now. Insult him as much as you like, fight back with the same amount of force, but don't bring depression or suicide into this. There's a line, and you're the only one crossing it.

You do not overcome depression and bounce back into life with more feeling and purpose than you've ever had before in the period of a month, it just doesn't happen. It especially doesn't happen in the space of a couple of days after people on a forum have started to discuss it.
    No, you don't, but I don't think that's the case here. People lose themselves momentarily. Posting about his suicidal urges on an online forum was a pretty **** decision, and I'm sure he regrets it. But you still cannot claim he was just attention seeking, because you don't know. All you can do is assume, and if that's honestly your assumption, you're ignorant. You were given an opportunity to help, to give advice, and you chose to ridicule him, and encourage the deed instead of trying to prevent it. That is what's not okay. You didn't have to say anything.

Let's be realistic here, and don't kid yourself otherwise, he's playing you, he has been from the start and you're becoming even more ridiculous than the entertainment itself.
    Playing me? How is he playing me? I have his back like I'd have anyone else's in this situation. And I've already told him to stop being an ***, it's not like I'm defending his every move.

15. B-but... bae...

I don't even know what's going on.
    Can you not refer to me as ****ing "bae"?
    Nobody's encouraged anything.
    I'm honestly not too sure about that at this point.