1. I'm about to have a PM war with everyone if I don't get a damn pizza party. A PIZZA PARTY THAT I WAS PROMISED. I will make a scene...I'LL ****ING DO IT.
    baby me n u can have a pizza party

2. No, I simply asked you to message me via PM because I didn't understand your comment. The PM I send you isn't hostile and carries no intention to start any fights, you should know that very well. So could you take 5 minutes of your time now to read it?
    I couldn't have known any different from your behavior over the past couple of days. I'll trust that it's not a hostile PM and go read it. Hopefully you also understand that I haven't been trying to be rude/mean/whatever towards you. I have a job to do though. I think I've been pretty lenient so far, and I'd like to keep it that way.

3. So what you're telling me....

Is that there won't be a pizza party?

I'm upset.
    I don't have any pizza in my freezer but I have a few bottles of vodka, will that suffice?

4. I don't have any pizza in my freezer but I have a few bottles of vodka, will that suffice?
    Ewww... frozen... pizza...

5. Ewww... frozen... pizza...
    I know. Freezers are only good for storing low-quality booze that would be undrinkable at room temp.

6. Most of the frozen pizzas completely suck. Nothing like real pizza well there is one frozen pizza brand which actually tastes and looks like real pizza but it takes like 20min to bake, very good tho.

7. I don't have any pizza in my freezer but I have a few bottles of vodka, will that suffice?
    I'll bring the pizza. You bring the vodka.

8. Most of the frozen pizzas completely suck. Nothing like real pizza well there is one frozen pizza brand which actually tastes and looks like real pizza but it takes like 20min to bake, very good tho.
    Odd, frozen pizza here is amazing :/
    Preferred brands? I rarely buy frozen pizza, since they're usually an unreasonable size for one person (forever alone etc)

9. The ones I have are digiorno. If that counts as "good".

10. The ones I have are digiorno. If that counts as "good".
    I'm not crazy about digiorno. I mean, it gets the job done, but it's not great. I prefer red baron or california pizza kitchen (dat dere thin crust)

11. I know. Freezers are only good for storing low-quality booze that would be undrinkable at room temp.
    Can't judge, I don't drink : /

12. My parent's favorite is Red Baron, and then when they're being cheap, they get Jack's. Doesn't make much difference to me, so long as it doesn't have anchovies or guacamole.

13. Can't judge, I don't drink : /
    You're not missing much. I usually drink because I'm feeling awkward, but I went to a party on Friday and didn't get drunk for once, then realized the awkwardness goes away just as well when everyone else there is drunk, even if I'm sober.

My parent's favorite is Red Baron, and then when they're being cheap, they get Jack's. Doesn't make much difference to me, so long as it doesn't have anchovies or guacamole.
    I've never had Jack's. I've also never heard of someone using, wasting, guac on pizza. Sounds ****ing gross; that **** needs to be cold.

14. You guys need to understand that I live in Sweden lol. Buying frozen pizza is quiet unusual here so that's the reason why ALL THE SWEDISH BRANDS sucks and I really mean this, it tastes like wet cardboard. The one brand which is good is a german one which is named Dr. oetker. It's exists in Sweden and the UK I believe (as well as germany ofc).