1. You guys need to understand that I live in Sweden lol. Buying frozen pizza is quiet unusual here so that's the reason why ALL THE SWEDISH BRANDS sucks and I really mean this, it tastes like wet cardboard. The one brand which is good is a german one which is named Dr. oetker. It's exists in Sweden and the UK I believe (as well as germany ofc).
    That's fine. Come to the party and you shall have some!
    Well, it's not delivery...

srs tho, just make your own pizza. It's cheaper and tastes a lot better.
    But requires effort. :c

2. I don't have any pizza in my freezer but I have a few bottles of vodka, will that suffice?
    Can I join? I need to drown in the vodka.

I'll bring popcorn, and more vodka.

3. First of all, this is a forum. Relationships, sex/gender, indentities, etc. are largely irrelevant. It's also not my responsibility to keep up with personal relationships of any users in question. That's even assuming I was aware of such, which I wasn't, nor should it be relevant. If he wants to take an obvious jest as a personal attack upon him, sure fine. But not only does he know me better than that (shame on him), but it's also his responsibility to maintain a respectable attitude on the forum, especially towards the moderation staff, unless he wishes his posting privileges be revoked.

Secondly, I really don't give a rat's *** what anyone thinks of me, or whether or not they "worship" me. There is a rule-set that determines what is, or is not acceptable, and in that rule-set (to which everyone agreed to and accepted upon creating an account here and posting upon this forum) there is a minimum standard not only for interacting with other community members, but also towards any member of the staff.

If he can't behave, then his posting privileges will be revoked - he is not exempt from those rules, regardless of whether or not he likes it. So, if I were you, I'd try to calm your "hubby" down or have him cease posting. I won't be putting up with his piss-poor attitude any longer.

Let that be the end of this conversation.
    I agree. It is not moderators OR others responsibility to be aware of relationships, gender, and identities. However, I don't give "pet names " to people who I am not even friends with, acquaintances, nor randoms. He didn't like you giving him a "pet name", and that is something you need to respect regardless of whatever excuse. Asking you not to call him, "Bae.." was far from disrespecting or attacking you.

You put on a lot of emphasism on, "Shame on Ricks, he should know me better", but the same way back to him doesn't apply?

Ricks is my boyfriend. He isn't my dog and I am not his mother. I don't need to baby him and tell a man what he can and can't do. I respectfully ask you to refrain from calling him my "hubby". It just seems unprofessional.

Outside of this quote...Yes, I believe in respecting others. You give me respect, I give it right back. In the internet world, I don't carry a fake persona and think I am superior than others. Everyone is at the same level together. Not matter what. There should never be, "Especially the moderators." If I get banned, at least I will have the satisfaction of standing up what I believe in. That is what being an American is all about.

4. He also infracted everyone and their cousin.

I stand by my claim, Arbiterone's a communist.

(yes I am butthurt)
    I don't even know why people get bothered by 1 point infractions. One or two of them aren't going to prevent you from posting.
    That is what being an American is all about.
    You know, I'm trying to drop the discussion, but this isn't America.

5. Can I join? I need to drown in the vodka.

I'll bring popcorn, and more vodka.
    NOPE, underage

...maybe if you bring some weird flavor of chips, like hot wangs doritos

6. I'm not interested in your desire for a PM war, which you hinted at earlier. Thanks for the offer though.
    He Pm-ed you "first", because actually you messaged him first. He was trying to sort things out privately.

7. I don't even know why people get bothered by 1 point infractions. One or two of them aren't going to prevent you from posting.

You know, I'm trying to drop the discussion, but this isn't America.
    That is fine. I need to cook dinner.

8. I pm'ed you, he pm'ed him, they pm'ed them...

and but will pm me?

9. He Pm-ed you "first", because actually you messaged him first. He was trying to sort things out privately.
    Which was a post on his visitor messages wall, public to everyone.
    I pm'ed you, he pm'ed him, they pm'ed them...

and but will pm me?
    Sure thing ;)

10. hot wangs doritos
    That sounds really good right now.

11. That sounds really good right now.
    no they don't

they sound disgusting

12. I run a youtube channel. And I think I suck at it....

13. No Vodka for a pizza party. I am underage until the 28th damn it. You old folks need to stop trying to get me crunk. DATS ILLEGAL.

14. Don't worry. Soon, you can be old with us.

15. No Vodka for a pizza party. I am underage until the 28th damn it. You old folks need to stop trying to get me crunk. DATS ILLEGAL.
    Move to germany, you can drink all you like once you turn 18.