1. Oh boy, someone got banned REALLY quickly there.

2. Oh boy, someone got banned REALLY quickly there.
    Almost as quickly as the average intelligence in this thread rose.

3. You just have to be 18 to join the military, and you have yourself: a rifle, machine gun, KA-BAR, grenades, and pistol.
    To start, you have to be a special ****ing snowflake to get a machine gun(I'm 98% sure you are confusing a rifle with a machine gun. If you're not, then there's a set job for machine gunners and they have to get a lot of training for it. You don't just give a machine gun to the standard infantry), and a lot of the time you get shipped to a different country where you can legally drink.

4. To start, you have to be a special ****ing snowflake to get a machine gun(I'm 98% sure you are confusing a rifle with a machine gun. If you're not, then there's a set job for machine gunners and they have to get a lot of training for it. You don't just give a machine gun to the standard infantry), and a lot of the time you get shipped to a different country where you can legally drink.
    Actually you're incorrect. I was in the military life for almost 7 years. They issue machine guns to 18 year old for training and when they deploy. Look up the MOS 0331 (Machine Gunner). Wanna try again?

FYI the unit I was associated with, they banned Marines that were under age to drink in Germany. Depends on your unit commander.
    Edited: April 10, 2015

5. This deserves to be shared.

also this

6. ur right it doesnt

lol rekt shiina

7. ur right it doesnt

lol rekt shiina
    fk u *****

nice avatar

Spoiler: Show

okay I don't ****ING get this forum.

the word

is censored

but I can say **** all i want and nobody gives a ****

apparently

calling someone an *****

is worse

than calling someone a ****

8. fk u *****

nice avatar

no u stupid ****

9. y-yeah..?

well ur an *****...

10. Well in England/Australia **** isnt really an offensive word :/
    We use it more than ***** or ******.

11. Lool **** isnt censored? wth, this will be the new thing I'll say to *****s.

12. Im getting really tired of losing almost ever single game in HoS,this **** gonna go bye-bye pretty soon

13. The fact that word isn't in the filter is an oversight that I reported a while ago.
    While it's not currently censored, use the Forums considering that word isn't supposed to be used.

14. The Infiltrator production team just dropped off their contract to the motel. If I can meet Brian Cranston or have my name in the credits...I'd be very happy. I know no one will ever see my name.............but I'll know it's there. And that will jump start my acting career. I'll start a Wiki and IMDB page about myself and boom, famous.

And you guys will be so jealous. You'll all be like, "Wow Lawl. Golly, I wish we were bestfriends so I could hang out with you because you're soooooooper cewl and kawaii. I wish I would have thrown you that pizza party because you deserve it. :D:D:D:D:D:D"