1. I love this. You don't see much of this anymore.
    Personality is NOT everything. There is a certain level of physical attraction that is a necessity for a relationship, or else it will never work.

on a side note I think I may have fractured my arm :>

2. Personality is NOT everything. There is a certain level of physical attraction that is a necessity for a relationship, or else it will never work.

on a side note I think I may have fractured my arm :>
    Sure I can agree with you on this for physical / sexual attraction.

3. Unless if you're planning to never have any type of sexual relationship with your partner. Looks matter.

4. u have more points than me hahahaha lol
    Everyone, point at the virgin and laugh...

*point* hahahahah..hah..h. no ?

5. Unless if you're planning to never have any type of sexual relationship with your partner. Looks matter.
    Yes if you want to just **** each others brains out, or you can actually make an emotional connection with someone and actually make love.

I can see none of you have actually been in a long term relationship (+3 years).

6. Yes if you want to just **** each others brains out, or you can actually make an emotional connection with someone and actually make love.

I can see none of you have actually been in a long term relationship (+3 years).
    Looks still matter to me. I dated my bestfriend for two years, we broke up for two years and now we're back together for a year. We both forgot it was our anniversary last month lol. But her and I have been friends for almost 9 years now. But our relationship would have never happened if I didn't find her attractive or if she didn't find me attractive.

Of course we're both going to grow old and we will, eventually, look disgusting. But she'll still be beautiful to me. And without her beauty and personality, this relationship wouldn't last. I need both.

7. Yes if you want to just **** each others brains out, or you can actually make an emotional connection with someone and actually make love.

Relationships between people that are not physically attracted to each other do not work and will not last.

I guess the rare outlier case would be if both people are so sexually desperate that they don't care.

8. Relationships between people that are not physically attracted to each other do not work and will not last.

I guess the rare outlier case would be if both people are so sexually desperate that they don't care.
    Well I must be one messed up person to not care about things like that, and would rather love someone for who they are and have someone who will always be there forever. The beauty of someones soul and heart covers up any physical imperfections. I'm going to hide back in my box where I seem to be the only one who appreciates people for people not for anything else.

9. Well I must be one messed up person to not care about things like that, and would rather love someone for who they are and have someone who will always be there forever. The beauty of someones soul and heart covers up any physical imperfections. I'm going to hide back in my box where I seem to be the only one who appreciates people for people not for anything else.
    You'll understand once you're in a more serious relationship than the one you were in when I met you.

10. Relationships between people that are not physically attracted to each other do not work and will not last.

Personally how I am, I prefer an emotional connection. Someone that can make me laugh, intelligence, and a cute accent. :3

If you're stupid, we will not click.

11. Personally how I am, I prefer an emotional connection. Someone that can make me laugh, intelligence, and a cute accent. :3

At lease someone agrees somewhat with me. I don't think guys understand how us women think..

12. Personally how I am, I prefer emotional connection. Someone that can make me laugh, intelligence, and a cute accent. :3

But, would you be able to maintain a relationship with someone you consider to be extremely unattractive? Because I think that's what they're saying. Sure, emotional connection and personality is more important, but looks matter to an extent. It's what catches the eye and draws the attention.
    Edited: April 11, 2015

13. Why go there when I'm sure Ricks could give you one in 15 seconds?
    It's not natural to get off that quickly Shiina, but I don't wanna destroy your confidence <3

Well I must be one messed up person to not care about things like that, and would rather love someone for who they are and have someone who will always be there forever. The beauty of someones soul and heart covers up any physical imperfections. I'm going to hide back in my box where I seem to be the only one who appreciates people for people not for anything else.
    It's not messed up to feel that way, I'm a lot like that myself. But to deny that physical attraction is meaningless means I would be lying, it's not my first priority, but it does matter. Honestly, it's all about having a good mix in your relationship. Dating purely for emotions is the same as dating purely for looks, resulting in one of your relationship aspects to die out at some point in time.

14. This is debatable but when I took psychology, we learned that males and females are two different species when it comes to relationships. Most males (not all) are first interested in a woman by a "big butt, big breasts, or/and a pretty face". Then, most females (not all) are drawn in by an emotional connection.

Note that I said, "Not all" because I know there will be someone in here that will rebuttal.

I agree there needs to be a little sexual / physical attraction, but for ME I prefer an emotional connection. Then to me, I will see you "attractive".

15. Question for you guys with the need for looks....

What if the love of your life was in an accident, and ended up almost unrecognisable would you leave them?