1. I don't think guys understand how us women think..
    I don't think you understand how you think either.

2. Question for you guys with the need for looks....

What if the love of your life was in an accident, and ended up almost unrecognisable would you leave them?
    You seem to misunderstand the point people try to bring across. Building a relationship requires both aspects, looks and an emotional bond. But since your question is based on an already established relationship, I will answer it accordingly.

No, I would not be leaving my gf/wife over looks. Someones apparence will change over the years, a lot of people forget that.

3. How does one end up picking up someone who isn't attractive for you? Isn't the whole point asking someone out because you feel that the person is attractive? Only way you end up with someone based on emotions only has to be if you've been friends to start with so you've come to the point that you know each others fairly well.

4. How does one end up picking up someone who isn't attractive for you? Isn't the whole point asking someone out because you feel that the person is attractive? Only way you end up with someone based on emotions only has to be if you've been friends to start with so you've come to the point that you know each others fairly well.
    This is where I say, what is consider "attractive"? I could meet a 12/10 hot guy. However, he could be a serial killer, pedofile, or a cold hearted ******* that treats people like ****. Trippin' little old ladies down the stairs. Total shut down for me. There needs to be a fluctuation of both aspects; physical and emotional attraction.

The first thing that attracts me is if someone can make me laugh, and/or I can hold up an intellectual conversation with him.

There is more underneath a shiny pretty wrapper.
    Edited: April 11, 2015

5. People who say they simply don't care about looks are so deluding themselves.

6. I like big butts and I cannot lie

7. Yes if you want to just **** each others brains out, or you can actually make an emotional connection with someone and actually make love.

I can see none of you have actually been in a long term relationship (+3 years).
    I don't get why u hate casual sex so much, no frills attached is the best thing cause you ain't gotta worry bout any emotional ****

8. This is where I say, what is consider "attractive"? I could meet a 12/10 hot guy. However, he could be a serial killer, pedofile, or a cold hearted ******* that treats people like ****. Trippin' little old ladies down the stairs. Total shut down for me. There needs to be a fluctuation of both aspects; physical and emotional attraction.

The first thing that attracts me is if someone can make me laugh, and/or I can hold up an intellectual conversation with him.

There is more underneath a shiny pretty wrapper.
    Attractive doesn't mean that they have to be 10/10.... just that they have to be cute enough for someone to actually take their time to ask em out.

9. I don't get why u hate casual sex so much, no frills attached is the best thing cause you ain't gotta worry bout any emotional ****
    There is a very good reason behind this for me, not something I wish to tell people about and there are only 3 people who know.
    Sex is a huge trust thing with me, and I will never have sex outside of a real relationship.

10. To have sex one must first leave their place of residence. Unless you're a chic and use Tinder. Dude's are thirsty.

11. I don't get why u hate casual sex so much, no frills attached is the best thing cause you ain't gotta worry bout any emotional ****
    Yuck. Ew. Meh, no thank you.

12. Attractive doesn't mean that they have to be 10/10.... just that they have to be cute enough for someone to actually take their time to ask em out.
    That is when you ask a female like me, and I say, "No, thank you". Due to that I know you JUST see my "pretty wrapper" (physical appearance). Also, you have done absolutely nothing to grab my attention.

13. So tommorow is easter,which means barbecue and eggs most of day

14. I like big butts and I cannot lie
    Let's be honest, who doesn't like a nice butt?

On an unrelated note, I'm hyped as **** for the PoE expansion. Time to undust my good old shav's and make some new builds.

https://www.pathofexile.com/theawakening

15. Yuck. Ew. Meh, no thank you.
    Yuck. Ew = Oh ok (after 7 beers and 3 shots when asked by Chad)