1. Holy **** I see why guilds have disbanded over this fight.

2. Holy **** I see why guilds have disbanded over this fight.
    My bros old guild leader disbanded his retail guild cause the guild rbg team went 76-0 than lost 1 to a guild he hated he raged on Skype than disbanded

3. Also, Inflection, you know your avatar is such terribad quality?
    yus

I missed you baby <3
    <3

4. ln -s /users/lam3rz/link /dev/null
    write link | cat /dev/urandom

If you really want to have some fun with Linux, install Kali (formerly Backtrack). If you want to use it for full anonymity, use Tails, this is used by a lot of journalists/whisteblowers. Another good auditing/pentesting Distro is Parrot.

Suggested:

Shodan preferred instead of scanning ranges for banners. Google-Fu is old news.

Wifiphisher Which is not included in Kali if you need some Wifi.

Have any questions ITsec related PM me and I'll give you my XMPP.

Also: I'm on irc.rizon.net #island55 all the time, you can reach me on there also if you care for IRC. Username is "bazh". We have some big names, like Adrian Lamo who frequents the channel, among some others.
    Edited: April 12, 2015 Reason: included IRC

5. I don't get why u hate casual sex so much, no frills attached is the best thing cause you ain't gotta worry bout any emotional ****
    ****ing just for the sake of ****ing seems to be more closely attributed to males, and probably for good reason.
    The leveling experience is quite repetitive, but the end game experience makes up for it. The game starts to shine 70+, when you slowly work on perfecting your character.
    Which is unfortunate for people who aren't persistent. First impressions are important, and I feel they could improve upon that a great deal.
    I've tried playing it like 6 times now and always get to the end of Act 1 before I just get burnt out.
    I was pretty much the same until I found a couple friends to play with. One of them doesn't play anymore and the other seems more interested in alienating me more than anything these days, so I pretty much ended up quitting. I'll also consider getting back into it if I have people I can play with. For now, I'll stick to D3. It's much easier for me to get into.
    People who say they simply don't care about looks are so deluding themselves.
    Sure, it's nice when the person you're interested in is physically appealing to you. But that doesn't mean it has to be a deal-breaker. Personally, I'm at a point where I don't give a **** what a person's appearance is, but I have my reasons for that, and I don't expect anyone to understand or even believe me on it. Mainly because I don't care if you believe me or what you think of it. My point is that there are people who actually don't care about looks. Keep in mind, though, there is a difference between saying it and actually having that state of mind.

6. Found /r/pcmasterrace
    Goodbye world.
    Now you can join us in looking down upon the console peasants :3

7. /r/pcmasterrace in 5 seconds

box
    box
    look at how dumb youtube is
    box
    box
    actual pc that is put together and no boxes
    box
    box
    game screenshot
    box
    box
    hate ea
    box
    hate ubisoft
    box
    box
    hate valve customer support
    dumb youtube comment
    dumb reddit comment
    box
    box
    actual content that is new and worth your time to read sometimes
    box
    hate everyone that posts dumb youtube or reddit comments (mister you can just press peasantry free and that goes away kek noob)
    box
    box
    box
    box
    two boxes in one picture :OOOoooOOOOoooOoOO
    box
    box
    box
    box
    box
    box
    box
    box
    oh look this game totally underestimated my system kek i can totally run this at max but it says low kekek
    box
    box
    box
    box
    box

rinse and repeat. Possibly add more box pictures

8. /r/pcmasterrace in 5 seconds
    /SNIP
    Still a better story than Twilight.

Don't try and ruin my fun.

9. Still a better story than Twilight.

Don't try and ruin my fun.
    pictures of boxes may be exchanged for pictures of GabeN

10. pictures of boxes may be exchanged for pictures of GabeN
    GabeN is the reason I am always poor..
    Some girls love shoes, and flowers and clothes....
    I love steam sales.

Steam Sale + League of Legends + Crate of Monster = Happy Jyxi

11. GabeN is the reason I am always poor..
    Some girls love shoes, and flowers and clothes.... I love steam sales.
    wait until steam sales and go to new

dengit GabeN i'm 30 cents short for this game ( a different person offers to purchase it for them or they get made fun of) x1000

12. wait until steam sales and go to new

dengit GabeN i'm 30 cents short for this game ( a different person offers to purchase it for them or they get made fun of) x1000
    One of my ex-guild members and fellow Warmane player gives out Humble Bundles on PCMR.

So far today it's like everyone is horny for GTA5, and I'm sat here downloading it painfully at 150kb/s cos I pissed off my ISP.

13. You think /r/pcmasterrace is bad, you should see /v/