1. what was the bittorrent called that every hip kid uses nowadays?

2. what was the bittorrent called that every hip kid uses nowadays?
    Nice try FBI

3. I was meeting with some friends in Köln. I forgot how awesome the Kölner Dom is. Long time since I've been last there.
    Indeed, the Dom in Köln is pretty awesome, gotta admit that. I went there a few timess purely to visit the Dom and once to visit the christmas market a few years back, but that one was rather disappointing.

4. what was the bittorrent called that every hip kid uses nowadays?
    I still use uTorrent however I'm never upgrading it. It can stay on 3.4 for as long as there is ****ty malware in the newer one.

5. I still use uTorrent however I'm never upgrading it. It can stay on 3.4 for as long as there is ****ty malware in the newer one.
    I use 3.3.1 since Bakabt blacklisted everything past that point for some reason.

6. what was the bittorrent called that every hip kid uses nowadays?
    Deluge best but i've heard good things about tixati. I used transmission and it killed the internet for everything except the computer using it, even though I set the download speed to half of what I have.

7. Minimum wage tends to be the minimum someone can live + a little extra.
    In Romania, with minimum wage you can afford enough food to live 2 weeks (a month if you eat only once a day) and maybe rent (just maybe)... If you also want to pay taxes.. well tough luck, you gon' starve.

what was the bittorrent called that every hip kid uses nowadays?
    qBittorent ? That's what I use now because I saw someone on the forumz mention it

8. Or work a decent job, that's an idea.

9. Or work a decent job, that's an idea.
    Why do that when you can complain about not getting enough welfare?

10. How to impress your German boyfriend. I made bienenstich‬ and gulasch‬ last night for Ricks. :3

Spoiler: Show
    Edited: April 12, 2015

11. I've ran into a lot of people from back in the day whose into IM and I've been doing some networking. When I get back from my 60 day vacation I'm getting back into Internet Marketing. I wish spamming was still profitable(in my teen years I spammed for AdultFriendFinder using AOL Invokes/CGI Formmail). I'm gonna have a sick campaign. My Mom is selling her land while I'm gone (192 acres) and I get 35% after its auctioned. MOVING BACK TO ****IN FLORIDA BOY.

BTW. IRC is ****in poppin if you want to learn somethin besides playing WoW and watching Anime and connect with the underbelly of the internets. Hostnames are masked for anonymity and they have custom vhosts if you're skurd. We also have Tinychat if you're into that. www.rof1.net has a WebGUI Client if you don't prefer to install mIRC or XiRCON.

</blog>
    Edited: April 12, 2015 Reason: IRC

12. I've ran into a lot of people from back in the day whose into IM and I've been doing some networking. When I get back from my 60 day vacation I'm getting back into Internet Marketing. I wish spamming was still profitable(in my teen years I spammed for AdultFriendFinder using AOL Invokes/CGI Formmail). I'm gonna have a sick campaign. My Mom is selling her land while I'm gone (192 acres) and I get 35% after its auctioned. MOVING BACK TO ****IN FLORIDA BOY.

BTW. IRC is ****in poppin if you want to learn somethin besides playing WoW and watching Anime and connect with the underbelly of the internets. Hostnames are masked for anonymity and they have custom vhosts if you're skurd. We also have Tinychat if you're into that. www.rof1.net has a WebGUI Client if you don't prefer to install mIRC or XiRCON.

</blog>
    What part of Florida? I am from Tampa.

13. How to impress your German boyfriend. I made bienenstich‬ and gulasch‬ last night for Ricks. :3

Spoiler: Show
    not impressed.
    Why not some good ol' Sauerkraut mit Würstchen und Kartoffelpüree?
    For shame. For shame.

14. What part of Florida? I am from Tampa.
    I lived in West Palm Beach for a while with a friend. Then years later I met someone online, dated her and moved to Coral Gables (suburb of Miami) and lived there for a while. I plan on moving to Tampa actually, I know a lot of people online there. I don't want to live in WPB again and Miami is way too expensive, though I would prefer it. Bayfront Park, South Beach and the Nightlife is amazing.

15. When someone asks me about my inspiration, I say Jean Michel Jarre without drawing breath.