1. Why do that when you can complain about not getting enough welfare?
    Precisely my point.

How to impresss your German boyfriend. I made bienenstich‬ and gulasch‬ last night for Ricks. :3

Spoiler: Show
    Are you Ricks' partner? Now there's something I wasn't aware of!

2. not impressed.
    Why not some good ol' Sauerkraut mit Würstchen und Kartoffelpüree?
    For shame. For shame.
    I can try and make it next time. Kartoffelpüree looks really easy-peasy. :33

3. just get a job sounds like Cooper from Interstellar when he said he could 'just' go around a neutron star.

4. Gave me goosebumps...but might just be the potentiated Adderall. Lol.

5. Why the **** did I think texting my ex was a good idea? People like me shouldn't have phones
    Now there's something I wasn't aware of!
    Because you're dumb tho

6. I would scoop elephant diarrhea for 12/hour.

Minimum wage here is 1.5/hour
    Yeah I realize it came off as sort of complainy; in reality I'm perfectly happy with my job and the amount I get paid, but the work can just be a little tedious (and smelly) at times. I'm at a place in my life where I've got it pretty good though in terms of work and I'm thankful for that.

7. What part of Florida? I am from Tampa.
    **** the 813. IT'S ALL ABOUT DAT 727 LYFE DOE...DA BURG

Seriously though. I hate Tampa. Driving around Tampa is a nightmare. I'll stick to St. Petersburg.

8. **** the 813. IT'S ALL ABOUT DAT 727 LYFE DOE...DA BURG

Seriously though. I hate Tampa. Driving around Tampa is a nightmare. I'll stick to St. Petersburg.
    So true about the 813 and 727 beef. :P

Yup, the traffic is terrible especially go to downtown Tampa. You need to leave an hour prior to get anywhere on time.

9. So true about the 813 and 727 beef. :P

Yup, the traffic is terrible especially go to downtown Tampa. You need to leave an hour prior to get anywhere on time.
    While I'm doing my I.M. thing and more networking I'll have transferred my books to the local there. It's 2 dollars less journeyman wage but the climate makes it worth it. I'm more used to doing contracting work in the steel mills out here, sometimes rebar/concrete work but not much. Everything down there is going be outside construction and demo, I'm going to get tan as ****. Gonna be so nice.

10. So true about the 813 and 727 beef. :P

I hate i-275. And I hate the construction in Tampa. It just never ends. It always seems like they're either doing nothing (which is probably true).

11. It looks like windows xp outside at work

12. It looks like windows xp outside at work

Where is this?!

13. You need to leave an hour prior to get anywhere on time.
    literally every downtown of every city ever.

14. Oh my GOD! I ws searching through emails, making some order and found a gem.
    I was listening to Armin van Buuren - In And Out Of Love so much back in the day! It's literally a remainder of the good ol' days :(