1. Nothing like a hotter day that makes you wish for winter.

2. It looks like windows xp outside at work
    Spoiler: Show
    How lucky you are for working in such a beautiful place.
    It's a real pitty you wanna move though...

The first four episodes of season 5 of GoT were leaked, if you weren't aware.
    This is pretty cool
    Zelda fan here. It's even cooler than GoT's opening, kek.

3. No one can win a dance off against this guy.

4. Mages making sure they feel like special snowflakes... Nothing has changed there.
    B-but we are special...

5. Holy ****, reading every part of the forum really pays off sometimes.

I remember reading the threads in the Rogue section. So ****ing funny. Everyone claiming that they're the best rogue. But really, I'm the best rogue.

6. Why do parents walk in exactly while tits are showing on game of thrones.. ???
    The Universe does it purposefully, I swear.

7. Why do parents walk in exactly while tits are showing on game of thrones.. ???
    The Universe does it purposefully, I swear.
    I know. If I'm watching a movie with my parents. And if the movie has a lot of sex scenes, I'll still pretend that I fell asleep.

I'll be 21 in 15 days... :|

8. That doesn't makes you "not-young" even by the average age more than likely.

9. I remember reading the threads in the Rogue section. So ****ing funny. Everyone claiming that they're the best rogue. But really, I'm the best rogue.
    Like that "Gentik Best Rogue" guy?
    Ya'll young, I'm 24 in 6 weeks.
    You're young too. :)

10. and I'm not even 19.

I want to stay 18 foreverr

11. and I'm not even 19.

I want to stay 18 foreverr
    I would want to be 21-22 forever.

But I guess I shouldn't complain even though y'all so young. My Asian bloodline gives me this ability to look 18-20 with make up on, and 13 without. Going out with my ex (who was close to my age), people thought he was my father (EW!). My mother is in her 40's and all my guy friends thought she was my sister, since she looks early 20's. Q_Q