1. Starting off in Vienna, Austria. Got a free 7 nights stay in Austria but hoping to make my rounds to either Rome, Paris or France. Was hoping to visit the Ice Caverns in Austria but sadly, they are closed for construction until right after I leave. But will still enjoy my company while galloping on the horses on the trials of picturesque mountains. First time leaving California. #Lonewolf
    Lucky you, Vienna is such a beautiful city. I've always dreamed of visiting it.
    Have a nice vacation ;)

PS : I didn't get the "Paris or France" part, but I'd suggest you Rome without a second of hesitation. There are so many things to see there, it's like an open-air museum.

2. i haz a sad, a gtx750 2g ddr5 with a 4790 cant give me 60 fps on ultra during a 25 man raid, only 48 QQ.....

3. i haz a sad, a gtx750 2g ddr5 with a 4790 cant give me 60 fps on ultra during a 25 man raid, only 48 QQ.....
    Some ppl dont even have that lol

4. No posts in 6 hours.

Off-topic- WHAT HAPPENED

on-topic: Four pints down and I still feel ****. When will this void be filled

5. Starting off in Vienna, Austria. Got a free 7 nights stay in Austria but hoping to make my rounds to either Rome, Paris or France. Was hoping to visit the Ice Caverns in Austria but sadly, they are closed for construction until right after I leave. But will still enjoy my company while galloping on the horses on the trials of picturesque mountains. First time leaving California. #Lonewolf
    Vienna BEST CITY EU!

Lucky you, Vienna is such a beautiful city. I've always dreamed of visiting it.
    Have a nice vacation ;)
    Come visit me :) It's a must to come here
    Edited: April 17, 2015

6. No posts in 6 hours.

Off-topic- WHAT HAPPENED

on-topic: Four pints down and I still feel ****. When will this void be filled
    a. Drink hard alcohol if you want to get trashed; beer is inefficient as ****
    b. Alcohol wont fill your void. Try working out yo

7. Alcohol wont fill your void. Try working out yo
    I'm in the gym two hours every day. For the past week I've increased it to working
    out three hours a day. IT'S NOT HELPING

Beer, I'll try beer

8. I'm in the gym two hours every day. For the past week I've increased it to working
    out three hours a day. IT'S NOT HELPING

Beer, I'll try beer
    Damn, that's a lot of gym time. What sort of workout are you doing?

9. This looks pukka, really mint as fook bring it on i say

10. Damn, that's a lot of gym time. What sort of workout are you doing?
    Bro

Do you even lift?

11. Damn, that's a lot of gym time. What sort of workout are you doing?
    Most I can imagine would be like a 30 min cardio, rest, 30-45 min weight training... but even then, you kinda get exhausted, especially as a girl (unless you work with really small weights)

3 hours ? Naw, you lying to yourself.

I logged in to the forums after 3-4 days just to post this.. I was too lazy to write the auth/captcha code... warmane pls

12. I logged in to the forums after 3-4 days just to post this.. I was too lazy to write the auth/captcha code... warmane pls
    You don't need to type that **** out. Just log in like you normally do and go to the forums. I never type in the authorization code or the captcha. **** that...too much work.

13. You should run intel burn test to test for stability/temps. If it doesn't overheat in IBT, it wont overheat in any game/streaming whatever.

I think most people probably don't care about you either way. If anything they're not really "against you" as much as they are "for themselves." I think that mindset where you interpret everyone as being against you is going to hinder you at times because you may not notice when people actually are trying to help you, and be able to take advantage of that.
    How can someone help me if I've got whatever problem it is, and take advantadge like that? Can you give me an example, so I can understand? :D

14. I never really felt like this before, bit I really feel like this now after reading some stuff.