1. breakfast always gets better the later it gets

2. god damn breakfast burritos are the best ****
    Are you capable of cooking your own breakfast burrito ingredients outside of the microwave these days?

On a related note, I sliced the **** out of my finger making salsa this evening. The **** I go through to make stupid ****ing mexican food

3. Are you capable of cooking your own breakfast burrito ingredients outside of the microwave these days?

On a related note, I sliced the **** out of my finger making salsa this evening. The **** I go through to make stupid ****ing mexican food

4. Cooking should be a class in school.

5. Yeah I'm a big ol babby

Cooking should be a class in school.
    A required class? I agree. Maybe people would be less fat

6. Movie day today. Holy ****, what an experience. I got to meet Bryan Cranston and take a picture with him. Very nice guy. But I didn't get to meet Olympia Dukakis though =/.

Crazy seeing +30 people working very hard for a scene that only lasts a few minutes. But, they got it done and it'll be in the movie. :D

7. But, they got it done and it'll be in the movie. :D
    I read that as "I'll be in the movie", I was going to ask you for your autograph.

jk u suk

8. Are you capable of cooking your own breakfast burrito ingredients outside of the microwave these days?

Yes, I cooked it all on the stovetop like a big girl :)

salsa is bad anyway

9. Yes, I cooked it all on the stovetop like a big girl :)
    so proud of u omg inflection all grown up <3

salsa is bad anyway
    I've amassed hundreds of reaction images over the years and not a single one adequately reflects my reaction to someone expressing this much **** taste

10. Cooking should be a class in school.
    It is..or at least used to be(USA). It's called Home Ec.

11. I read that as "I'll be in the movie", I was going to ask you for your autograph.

jk u suk
    I might be in the movie. They did a scene where they show the pool and the motels name (you'll all see where I work) and you may or may not be able to see me in the office. But I'm sure they'll cut me out if you can see me. Especially since I was tossing my phone around.

12. I've amassed hundreds of reaction images over the years and not a single one adequately reflects my reaction to someone expressing this much **** taste
    Hey, my taste has improved a little. I put spinach on my sandwiches now, and there's a tofu and asparagus dish that I enjoy. baby steps etc

13. Hey, my taste has improved a little. I put spinach on my sandwiches now, and there's a tofu and asparagus dish that I enjoy. baby steps etc
    Why would you ruin a sandwich with spinach?

I eat raw broccoli every day so basically I'm the healthiest person ever, also I hate my life

14. Why would you ruin a sandwich with spinach?

I eat raw broccoli every day so basically I'm the healthiest person ever, also I hate my life
    9-grain wheat bread, black forest ham and turkey breast, spinach, red onion, bell peppers, salt/pepper, dijon mustard.