1. May 6, 2015  
    There's only one football that i know of. The other one is called egghand
    I'm curious, do people actually call it handegg over in Europe? I thought they would just call it "American football" or something like that.

I guess jealousy of America's blatant superiority runs deep in the naysayers. Y'all need some freedom.
    Edited: May 6, 2015

2. May 6, 2015  
    Back early from anger management class, "bae"?
    Someones in a pissy mood it seems.

I'm curious, do people actually call it handegg over in Europe? I thought they would just call it "American football" or something like that.

I guess jealousy of America's blatant superiority runs deep in the naysayers. Y'all need some freedom.
    We do call it 'Murican football.

3. May 6, 2015  
    I'm curious, do people actually call it handegg over in Europe?
    We never discuss the sport. Most people have no name for it other than american football or that sport with guys that run and tackle one another. I'm serious.

4. May 6, 2015  
    Last week I tore my right quad playing soccer.

It really hurts :/
    Tore my ACL junior year playing soccer.

5. May 6, 2015  
    Tore my ACL junior year playing soccer.
    You managed to tear your ACL on the bench? Damn, that's impressive.

ilu bae
    Edited: May 6, 2015

6. May 7, 2015  
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtEC3pNEMhY

You will never lead a desperate charge with your friends in order to protect the things you love and cherish.

7. May 7, 2015  

8. May 7, 2015  

9. May 7, 2015  

10. May 7, 2015  

11. May 7, 2015  
    i hate chinese cartoons.
    I dont have enough people words to make it understand you the way it understands me

12. May 7, 2015  

13. May 7, 2015  
    And there will always be someone trying so hard to be taken serious that they consider the term casual an insult.
    And then there are those people who can't seem to understand that generalizations are never cool, no matter how hard you try to make them be such. :3
    Futbol*
    What is soccer? What does the word mean? Football is a sport in which a bunch of dudes kick a ball with their feet. Foot + Ball
    What does it matter?
    AGFLYGJLKJG BLURRRRGGGG SOMEONE CALLS IT DIFFERENTLY THAN ME!!!!
    We do call it 'Murican football.
    The smart ones do, you mean.
    We never discuss the sport. Most people have no name for it other than american football or that sport with guys that run and tackle one another. I'm serious.
    You never discuss it, yet you feel the need to comment and correct someone when they mention it? pls.

14. May 7, 2015  
    AGFLYGJLKJG BLURRRRGGGG SOMEONE CALLS IT DIFFERENTLY THAN ME!!!!
    Euros get triggered hard when people call soccer football.
    I do that on purpose just to see their reactions.

15. May 7, 2015  
    I dont have enough people words to make it understand you the way it understands me
    What do you mean?