1. May 21, 2015  
    If you have an unfulfilled, empty and dry life with no prospects for the future, sure.
    His affirmation is certainly not a general rule and can't be absolutely true, but nor is yours as well.
    I fulfilled most of my projects, my life is everything but empty and still, I miss those old highschool days which weren't specially the best days in my life.

In case you young teens don't know, it is called "nostalgia" and there's nothing abnormal or wrong with it.
    Edited: May 21, 2015

2. May 21, 2015  
    His affirmation is certainly not a general rule and can't be absolutely true, but nor is yours as well.
    I fulfilled most of my projects, my life is everything but empty and still, I miss those old highschool days who weren't specially the best days in my life.

In case you young teens don't know, it is called "nostalgia" and there's nothing abnormal or wrong with it.
    Thank you! gogho

3. May 21, 2015  

4. May 21, 2015  
    Still I always nag and complain yuma said and went off,and then im bad lol

5. May 21, 2015  
    Thank you! gogho
    I'm pretty sure his name ends with an o, not an a. Such rudeness, much rude, wow.

6. May 21, 2015  
    I fulfilled most of my projects, my life is everything but empty and still, I miss those old highschool days which weren't specially the best days in my life.

Nostalgia is one thing, wishing to be back in highschool in the way he presented it is another.

7. May 21, 2015  
    Something Pointless?
    I like genres of music in combinations that no one else does. for example i listen to punk rock and gangster rap, aswell as jazz and electronic

8. May 21, 2015  
    I'm pretty sure his name ends with an o, not an a. Such rudeness, much rude, wow.
    Well we gave each other nicknames so its k

9. May 22, 2015  
    Anyone want a free copy of Magicka? I bought the Paradox bundle and I already have Magicka.
    I will take that if you are really serious. :-)

10. May 22, 2015  

11. May 22, 2015  
    [video=youtube;zG28TM7rKOs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG28TM7rKOs[ideo]

A lot of Glitch Hop is influenced by jazz.

I will take that if you are really serious. :-)
    Sent.

12. May 22, 2015  
    Holy

That Smooth Criminal remix tho

13. May 22, 2015  
    Holy

That Smooth Criminal remix tho
    yeh itz 420 dank bruh

14. May 22, 2015  
    So yesterday at work; we built up a bed which took us about an hour, for it to sell within 10 mins, to then dismantle it, for me to go in today to find out the customer changed his mind and I had to rebuild the bed.

#pissed.
    Edited: May 22, 2015

15. May 22, 2015