1. i peeked the enemy awper like four times on CT and killed him, got called a hacker. Also made my team really salty by saying ROSH

peeking mid with awp is fun when you are better than the other awper, they can't compete
    Spoiler: Show
    i was ****ing around a lot at the start
    Edited: July 19, 2015

2. Radvo you know better than to use coloured text....
    I actually don't. Rules are for squares.

Console peasant

>tfw exercising and eating healthy makes you a douchebag

3. hope there will be a new one of those for this match. Kinguin also 16-0 VP recently. Pasha said on his stream earlier that kinguin was a joke and they had no chance, my friend.
    [video=youtube;QlzLu73ln2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzLu73ln2Ivideo]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/sOWVZIH.png?1[mg]
    I would have killed myself if I was in Virtus.

I'm debating whether or not I want surround sound headphones. Anyone ever buy a surround sound headset or just headphones?

4. I would have killed myself if I was in Virtus.

I'm debating whether or not I want surround sound headphones. Anyone ever buy a surround sound headset or just headphones?
    I've heard true surround headsets are kind of bs because the drivers are too close together to make a difference and you're better off buying a nice pair of stereo headphones then using some virtual surround software, but I haven't looked into it all that much tbh. I think there's a Linus tech tips video on it tho

5. Uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm probably going to pick some up anyways and return them if I don't like them.

6. I would have killed myself if I was in Virtus.

buying headphones and then a mic is supposed to be the best you can do. I'm looking into buying a fancy pair of headphones to replace these $30 ones I have.

although my mic stopped working and you refuse to help me.

I had some virtual surround sound on my PS3 headset but I never used it as it killed the battery really quickly, it was a little cool if I remember correctly.

7. I've heard true surround headsets are kind of bs because the drivers are too close together to make a difference and you're better off buying a nice pair of stereo headphones then using some virtual surround software, but I haven't looked into it all that much tbh. I think there's a Linus tech tips video on it tho
    TBH I can't tell the difference between my Current Stereo Headset and my old 5.1 Turtle Beaches.
    At least I can tell where things are coming from (Grenades, projectiles etc) on both exactly the same.

8. Buy studio headphones :3 There are good ones for around 60$ which are comparable with some expensive models.Akg k-44 i think it's name

9. I already have studio headphones and I use them purely for producing. They're useless for anything else.

I bought these Logitech G430 and they're pretty nice. Mic sounds nice too. I'll keep testing them out and if I don't like them, ah well. I live like 5 minutes from Best Buy and I'll just return them. I just want surround sound. I've always wanted surround sound except sound systems cost a lot and they're useless when you can't really use them because you live with other people and you have to take them into consideration.

I just want a real battle station and a cave.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...st_pete_b.html

Obviously this happens when I'm working. But 22nd Ave which is quite few avenues from where I work so I'm good.

10. Went to the beach today... It was really fun after all hehe ^^

11. I think im gonna rewatch lovely complex for the third time,yep

12. Just watched Horns. Such a staggering movie, I really liked it. Stephen King rarely disappoints me.
    Still don't understand why people hate Radcliffe for his acting, I liked his performances in both this movie and The Woman in Black.

13. Just watched Horns. Such a staggering movie, I really liked it. Stephen King rarely disappoints me.
    Still don't understand why people hate Radcliffe for his acting, I liked his performances in both this movie and The Woman in Black.
    You mean harry potter is in other movies? A wizard AND an actor... outstanding

14. 1 AM here, can't sleep. Too... Damn... Hot...