1. I've started drinking like 12 bottles of water a day now. Feels good to be hydrated but, the number of bathroom breaks (TMI) >.<

2. slowly but surely....

The Global Elite dream is real.
    if my ****ing internet worked i'd be SMFC already

life pro tip: Do not mix urine and bleach.

3. Why? They're delicious.
    Because last night, I decided it was a good idea to try one because I had like 2 hours sleep the night before, and I had to stay awake and alive for raid. I felt like I was 10 years old again, and was on the biggest sugar rush I have ever witnessed. I felt like my heart was about to leap out of my chest, I could not shut up (and I wish I had been able to at points, said some things...), and I was so freaking hyperactive that I annoyed myself.

4. Because last night, I decided it was a good idea to try one because I had like 2 hours sleep the night before, and I had to stay awake and alive for raid. I felt like I was 10 years old again, and was on the biggest sugar rush I have ever witnessed. I felt like my heart was about to leap out of my chest, I could not shut up (and I wish I had been able to at points, said some things...), and I was so freaking hyperactive that I annoyed myself.
    Pour some alcohol in it and you'll balance out. Or you'll become an energetic drunk that keeps telling everyone that you are the raid and you are the reason why the raid even has a chance of succeeding.

Use Redbull.

Redbull Vodkas. Gross as **** but they get the job done.

5. Pour some alcohol in it and you'll balance out. Or you'll become an energetic drunk that keeps telling everyone that you are the raid and you are the reason why the raid even has a chance of succeeding.

Use Redbull.

Redbull Vodkas. Gross as **** but they get the job done.
    Monster + Jager...
    It will pick you up but keep you balanced...

And if you have a few after your raid you will black out and wake up not remembering anything.

It was my poison of choice years ago.

6. I never mix energy drinks with alcohol. ****, I only drink one or the other. I'm already a talkative mess when I'm drunk....I don't need energy drinks making that worse.

7. F*** energy drinks. Went to buy one at the shopping, right after I finnished school, to just waste some time before the bus arrived... I thought it tasted really good, I was sooo wrong haha...

8. I found a mango energy drink thats $0.99 and it tastes way the hell better than any other one. Rockstar is $2.50 each and so is monster. I drink them when I'm tired because coffee makes me fart, jesus christ it's a horrible experience for everyone

9. A new song for me to put on repeat for a while.
    Brilliant video to go with it too :)

Edited: July 25, 2015

10. Nearing end on July and still

Warmane pls

Edited: July 25, 2015

11. Infract you. Obviously.

12. Reported for abuse. Poor Rad never did do anything wrong

13. Reported for abuse. Poor Rad never did do anything wrong
    Baiting a staff member.

I ****ing hate Saturdays.... 12-10 shift at work. In a place where its so buzy I don't get a break, I get low blood sugar half way through my shift and spent the last half trying not to passout/cry/throwup.

14. Oi. Who's side are you on? Traitor. If I get banned it's your fault.

It's been too long since I played about with HTML codes. But good news, I can see the future, here's the moment Lordaeron releases

15. Oi. Who's side are you on? Traitor. If I get banned it's your fault.

It's been too long since I played about with HTML codes. But good news, I can see the future, here's the moment Lordaeron releases

Radvo, a few of my old guildies want to make a guild on Lord. Be nice to get some of you guys over there :)

Unless we all pressure Dj into coming to Wrath and bringing EoE... *Runs and hides away from Dj's wrath*