1. Only if you have over a million fingers.

2. i'm feeding you to sharks then
    Just wear full heroic and drop a kid in a mind flay, DOESN'T IT SOUND LIKE FUN?

3. Just wear full heroic and drop a kid in a mind flay, DOESN'T IT SOUND LIKE FUN?
    Thats all he does on MOP anyway.

4. I'll start playing when Lord is released, too.

Sports Direct are paying me minimum wage, the generous ****ers. I thought they were paying me 1p over but NOPE

£5.13. It's a joke
    Edited: July 25, 2015

5. I'll start playing when Lord is released, too.

Sports Direct are paying me minimum wage, the generous ****ers. I thought they were paying me 1p over but NOPE

£5.13. It's a joke
    $7.96 wow. You are getting paid nothing. I don't know what your taxes are but here, if you tried to live off of $7.96, you'd be super ****ed.

6. $7.96 wow. You are getting paid nothing. I don't know what your taxes are but here, if you tried to live off of $7.96, you'd be super ****ed.
    All it'll buy me is a cheap sandwich and a cheap drink, with no money left over. I am ****ed.

I guess it's still a job, and I'm just doing it for the experience. But I was a lot more hopeful than that

I'M DROWNING IN THE MONEY

7. I get paid about 1.15$ / hour :D (full-time, 9 to 5)
    Edited: July 25, 2015

8. I'll start playing when Lord is released, too.

£5.13. It's a joke
    I walked out of Sports Direct and never went back to work, sorry but 8 hours hard work with no breaks for what was back then £3.40p/h.
    It was disgusting how I was treated.

Well now I work in a nice restaurant, for £6.50 an hour and I get a break when its not busy every 3 hours. But sometimes I have to work my full 7-8H shift without a break but I dont mind since its enjoyable.

Went in today for a 12-10, was overstaffed, got sent home at 3.30, but I am sick so they did everyone a favour.s

9. This just happened...

I dare you guys to outmatch my play

10. Good but not good enough. I call for a vote. I vote myself.

And where's the mlg editing ?

11. Good but not good enough. I call for a vote. I vote myself.

And where's the mlg editing ?
    Jumpshots are rare as **** and it was the only example I had. Too lazy for mlg editing

I vote for myself because jump shot and my kd is better

12. *puts on tinfoil hat* prepare for some conspiracy theories.

WHAT IF

Warmane is purposely delaying Lordaeron and not announcing a release date just to get more views to their page and get more $$$$$$ ... I've demasked you, greedy buggers.

13. Just wear full heroic and drop a kid in a mind flay, DOESN'T IT SOUND LIKE FUN?
    you hate me dont you

why are you doing this to me

anyways, here's a beautiful irish song