1. Hahahhaah! xDDD

Water cooled PC :O
    How did you link my watercooler to a talk about my package from an adult shop?

My watercooler came in a big shiney Amazon Prime box.

2. So I've been thinking for a loooong time what class to roll with when Lordaeron hits, decided to roll a warrior/priest combo for mdps/tanking and rdps/healing..

Started reading up on 3.3.5 again, first guide that I hit was this

I didn't know Lawl plays wow... Somehow I had this weird impression that he sits in his florida hotel all day and only plays cs:go...

3. How did you link my watercooler to a talk about my package from an adult shop?

My watercooler came in a big shiney Amazon Prime box.
    I'm nasty. Is that reason enough? :P

4. I'm nasty. Is that reason enough? :P
    Oh god now I got images... damn you imagination..

"everything is a dildo if you're brave enough".
    Internal cooling anyone?

5. So I've been thinking for a loooong time what class to roll with when Lordaeron hits, decided to roll a warrior/priest combo for mdps/tanking and rdps/healing..

Started reading up on 3.3.5 again, first guide that I hit was this

I didn't know Lawl plays wow... Somehow I had this weird impression that he sits in his florida hotel all day and only plays cs:go...
    A guide to playing a warrior is pretty simply, get gear, win the game. Nothing says outplay as nice as an 8k overpower crit to the face. But I will stick to my roots and play rogue, never really liked anything besides that. I mean I'm ret pal + warrior aswell and they are pretty fun, but they just don't compare to playing a rogue. Especially because my skill gap between my warr and rogue skills is quite noticable. I can predict entire duels/arena's from start to finish as a rogue, but I don't have that knowledge on my warr yet. What I'm not looking forward to is the hunt for a good partner on Lord. There's so many priests (especially shadow) who wouldn't know what a dispel button looks like if you smash their head onto it. Don't even get me started on the ones who don't know what a reset is, like sure thing bro tunnel that mindflay into the shieldwalled warrior, #SuccessStoriesFromWarsong. I usually aim to play double DPS setups (ret/rogue or spriest rogue), since disc rogue has been boring to me since the first day. But I don't even hope to get a ret/rogue team going, good luck finding a non ******ed ret who knows how to sac poly and finds his dispel button. If you find a ret who does those things and even has a sword and board macro, you probably died and went to heaven. HoJ + wings heroes, as far as the eye can see. /pvp rant

I hope vanish will be working properly, that's all im wishing for.

On a different note, I have been playing some DMC. It still makes me miss old dante, but the game is pretty good, you just gotta drop the nostalgia and see it as a separate game.

6. Yas, that's what I want. Big numbers in bg's with minimal skill... Like, pop cd's, then lolstorm in a group of people. Also, chose warrior over paladin because I feel it has more... dynamic... to it than a paladin... Even though I prefer paladin tanking a lot more.... Never tanked end-game with a warrior.. this is going to be fun...

Never been keen on arena's... most I've done was like 1.6k rating I think ?

7. Like, pop cd's, then lolstorm in a group of people.
    Sweeping strike + bladestorm macro inc.

8. They fixed it :P
    Yeah, I saw your post and forwarded it to Edifice.

Anyways...

Spoiler: Show

What if Zelda was a girl?

9. Yeah, I saw your post and forwarded it to Edifice.

Anyways...

Spoiler: Show

Feminists would have a field day with that tshirt.

10. Feminists would have a field day with that tshirt.
    Even more reason to wear it.
    But it's lightweight compared to the Harley Quinn in a see-through nightie or the Jessica Rabbit as a nurse ones.

11. Anyways...

This may come as a surprize for you, but Zelda is a girl.

12. This may come as a surprize for you, but Zelda is a girl.
    Nah, just look at him. He might be a little girly, but that's all.

13. Nah, just look at him. He might be a little girly, but that's all.
    Link does indeed look a little girly.

14. Link does indeed look a little girly.
    Let's stick to the Zelda subject here, not talk about users.

15. In the trailers of new Zelda U, the new Link was looking girly enough to make people ask Aonuma what were the chances of Link finally being a woman in a Zelda game. He said none. He is just girly. Some people could find boobs in him:

Ricks you were the first one to mention Link being Girly in the topic. If i detect a mob against someone here, I am leaving a warning here that this mob will be gone.