1. Got my tattoo done :)
    Barely hurt, I think I winced once when she went over my middle fingers tendon.
    Photo will come a little later.

Then I lost £20.... Luckily I have an amazing friend/guildie who helped me out getting my bus home.

2. Climbing hearthstone ladder like mad playing one of the most annoying decks ever... It feels so bad but so good at the same time

3. Got my tattoo done :)
    Barely hurt, I think I winced once when she went over my middle fingers tendon.
    Photo will come a little later.

Then I lost £20.... Luckily I have an amazing friend/guildie who helped me out getting my bus home.
    Awesome :) That's what friends are for :D I wanna see it!

4. Awesome :) That's what friends are for :D I wanna see it!
    I'll post it later on, I still have my covering on it.

5. I'll post it later on, I still have my covering on it.
    Okay :) Sounds good! :)

6. My dream to do an ace with zeus is over, Valve made it so you cannot drop them on the ground anymore :(

7. My dream to do an ace with zeus is over, Valve made it so you cannot drop them on the ground anymore :(
    Throwing a grenade on a pile of pistols was fun too :(

8. Finally arrived in Cambridge, and moved into my new place. Met two of my flatmates, got four left to meet, nervous af, especially since these people have been living with each other for a year now.

Should go fine. Past couple months have been the best and worst of my life, but at least they've been eventful. All for fresh starts eh?

9. Holy **** that game was so sketchy, I noscoped someone twice, got two wallbangs, a bunch of prefire headshots.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-BuK3S-GWCwB-QRreK-xZiOX-f6KbM

10. ****, it's beautiful outside. 84 degrees (29C) and humidity is only at 74%. c:

11. ****, it's beautiful outside. 84 degrees (29C) and humidity is only at 74%. c:
    high of 83 freedom degrees with 30% humidity here