1. Select expansion has WOTLK and WOTLK (old).
    What does that even mean and which one is for Lord?
    Old - Client without WoD things
    New - Client with WoD things

2. Rusty knife... ouch
    I expected it to look better, everything on epic 1440p 96Hz but my head didn't explode :(
    I think it looks pretty good considering the stage of development they're at.

3. I love how the UE 4 engine looks. So god damn gorgeous. City of Titans is being developed on it. A super hero MMORPG :ooooooooooooooo

I think the developers are a too ambitious and it's going to end up biting them in the *** but whatevs. If they can pull it off, awesome.

4. Rusty knife... ouch

I think it looks pretty good considering the stage of development they're at.
    It's a $30 improvement from my knife and karambit animations are awesome.

Everyone says unreal has amazing graphics, I had very high expectations

5. UE 4 would be the perfect engine for virtual reality/horror games.

6. It was 115 here in California. I have been sick all day. Cant even eat anything all day. I went to Buffalo Wild Wings, for some cold lemonade drinks to cool down and watch few games. It's supposed to be fall soon, damn it. D:

7. I'd take 115 dry heat over 95 and humidity. I'll take 180 dry heat over 75 and humidity...I hate humidity.

But I also love rain. And California gets as much rain as Florida gets snow. So that would be an issue for me.

8. I'd take 115 dry heat over 95 and humidity. I'll take 180 dry heat over 75 and humidity...I hate humidity.

But I also love rain. And California gets as much rain as Florida gets snow. So that would be an issue for me.
    Sigh. Yeah you're right. I crave stormy lightning nights. :( Let's trade!

9. Old - Client without WoD things
    New - Client with WoD things
    So to play Lordaeron, doesn't really matter which one I take? And what are those WOD things? Can somepne just give me a complete answer? Thanks.

10. Sigh. Yeah you're right. I crave stormy lightning nights. :( Let's trade!
    We haven't had much lightning :/

It has been pouring but that's about it. No cool thunder or lightning :(.

11. So to play Lordaeron, doesn't really matter which one I take? And what are those WOD things? Can somepne just give me a complete answer? Thanks.
    character models is the only wod thing.

Got an ace. Failed to defuse the bomb by .2 seconds rip me. Part of it was a 1v3 clutch, first part was a nova double kill

Pretty much everytime it rains during the summer here there's lightning. And little humidity, <30% unless it rained recently.

edit: had my > symbol backwords like a ******
    Edited: September 21, 2015

12. character models is the only wod thing.
    So basically we play Wotlk with WOD models?

13. Everyone should buy Trackmania Stadium and race me c:

Definitely worth the $10. I used to play the **** out of this game years ago. Well, back then it was Nations Forever which is the same ****. This is such a great game for $10. Runs great on any machine. I'm sure it'll run on a ****ing flip phone. And you don't need good internet to play.

14. Skype is down, I've actually never seen this happen before.