1. So, I'll be spending Thanks Giving with my gf's family. Which is a very big deal. Because for 6 years now, her parents despised me even though they never met me. They've insulted me and insulted my gf for dating me even though they don't know much about me. But, due to recent events. And with the help of her family. I am now invited to Thanksgiving and they will meet me.

She's Italian and her whole family is pretty short. So if **** goes down, I can easily drop kick all of them.

2. So, I'll be spending Thanks Giving with my gf's family. Which is a very big deal. Because for 6 years now, her parents despised me even though they never met me. They've insulted me and insulted my gf for dating me even though they don't know much about me. But, due to recent events. And with the help of her family. I am now invited to Thanksgiving and they will meet me.

She's Italian and her whole family is pretty short. So if **** goes down, I can easily drop kick all of them.
    Italians and their food man... Best food in the world imo.

3. I'm Italian and I am one meter and eighty seven tall. By the way, you may live a really great experience, at least from an eating prospective. We definitely think is really important to have a cool relationship with our respective parents. Kinda an old tradition. Stay cool, stay relaxed and everything will be great. Make compliments for the dishes to whoever has prepared them, it's really important. And you have done the best choice of your life to stay with an Italian girl. Good luck my man.

4. I'm Italian and I am one meter and eighty seven tall.
    I'm the same height... Short men ¬_¬

5. I'm the same height... Short men ¬_¬
    Travel trough all the balcan countries. They have the tallest guys I've ever seen. I've been in Bosnia recently and I was feeling like a dwarf.

6. Travel trough all the balcan countries. They have the tallest guys I've ever seen. I've been in Bosnia recently and I was feeling like a dwarf.
    Dj is the same height as me, which is a first.. Balkan power!

7. I'm the same height... Short men ¬_¬
    Height doesn't matters horizontally.

8. Travel trough all the balcan countries. They have the tallest guys I've ever seen. I've been in Bosnia recently and I was feeling like a dwarf.
    I'm from Romania and I'm like 1.75.... Well... that was like 2 years ago or so, I can't really measure myself.

.-.

9. I'm so fcking dead, damn xD !
    Edited: October 26, 2015

10. Height doesn't matters horizontally.
    I cant lie down all the time :/

11. I cant lie down all the time :/
    True, and I suppose sitting on the kitchen sink or dinner table might still leave you taller on some cases.
    But unless you have a thing for taller guys it really shouldn't matter

12. Height doesn't matters horizontally.
    But your penis lenght does.

13. But your penis lenght does.
    So your point is what, Kemii has an issue standing up because of height and you have one laying down because of length?

14. So your point is what, Kemii has an issue standing up because of height and you have one laying down because of length?
    It depends on which side of the your body faces the ground.