1. >ITT Obnoxious requesting homemade amateur pr0nz.
    Meanwhile at Obno's house

Spoiler: Show

2. I played hearthstone before it was cool

I got a beta key when they were worth like $60 on the black market, played the game for about three hours before stopping. Should have sold it

I had dozens, they expired in my mail box xD

3. So in warcraft movie some Orcs and Humans will work togehter to fight other Orcs ? What ?

4. I had dozens, they expired in my mail box xD
    This was like a month or two after the alpha/beta or whatever they started with started, when the keys were super limited. Towards the end they sent everyone like ten keys each

5. So in warcraft movie some Orcs and Humans will work togehter to fight other Orcs ? What ?
    The little horde joins puny humans to fight the big horde. Poetry.

6. The little horde joins puny humans to fight the big horde. Poetry.
    Looks like cliché,but it still gonna be epic im sure

7. I think the whole ****ing movie looks terrible. It looks like it's going to be ****ing bland as ****. Acting already looks like it'll be mediocre. The super CGI orcs and real humans looks like **** too.

But, my inner 12 year old still has hope. So I'll pirate it and give it 10 minutes and if it doesn't capture my interest within 7, I'm not watching it.

8. I played hearthstone before it was cool

I got a beta key when they were worth like $60 on the black market, played the game for about three hours before stopping. Should have sold it
    I got my HS account in the beta too. My friend snatched 2 keys and passed me one so that I could play with her, the condition was that she gets to name the email which the account has to use... was worth it tho. The only thing which I regret is that I didn't purchase a pack in the beta to unlock the legendary that would have come with it. Oh well, it's not like it's a viable card, I just like to collect things. What I feel like the issue with the game is, would be the fact that the start is extremly slow for new player who do not wish to spend any money. Especially if you consider the power creep that's been going on the past expansions, blizzard really needs to step up its game to make the game more inviting to new players.

On the topic of hearthstone, http://www.hearthpwn.com/ the cards for the new adventure seriously blow. Golden monkey seems soo fun in concept but in reality you will have drawn your entire deck to find 3 combo pieces, turning it useless. Seems like an exodia conecept without the actual impact that it should bring to the table.

9. Every day I kept asking myself why I quit wow.
    Now, ever since I've started playing on Lordaeron again, I've been reminded daily.

Those ****ing ****heads that 2v1 you then spam /lol and /hug. 1v1, they would both be a joke, but 2v1 you just get cc chained, and yet they act like they've just owned you with their hands tied... Jesus.

I said to myself when I started I won't attack unless attacked, but after ignoring 20% hp players and then they'd attack me when I'm at 20%, **** that. I'm killing every single red mother****er, lowbie or not.

10. Every day I kept asking myself why I quit wow.
    Now, ever since I've started playing on Lordaeron again, I've been reminded daily.

Those ****ing ****heads that 2v1 you then spam /lol and /hug. 1v1, they would both be a joke, but 2v1 you just get cc chained, and yet they act like they've just owned you with their hands tied... Jesus.

I said to myself when I started I won't attack unless attacked, but after ignoring 20% hp players and then they'd attack me when I'm at 20%, **** that. I'm killing every single red mother****er, lowbie or not.
    That's why you stop being a ***** and start killing everyone and anyone. Even if it's a friend, kill them out of principle. I never let anyone go. I am the guy that will follow you until you're close enough to a graveyard and kill you. And then I'll sit back and watch you either spawn at your body or the graveyard and I just corpse camp you.

NO ONE GETS TO LIVE AND HAVE FUN.

And holy ****. Google fiber may come to Tampa...It's so close to St. Pete. Looks like I have to move to Tampa now. And I ****ing hate Tampa.
    Edited: November 7, 2015

11. Every day I kept asking myself why I quit wow.

The eternal cycle of hatred xD
    This, guys, is what makes the game more interesting ! When will you put in your heads already ?

EDIT : Such quality, such art. Hhhhhhhh... !!!
    Edited: November 7, 2015

12. The eternal cycle of hatred xD
    This, guys, is what makes the game more interesting ! When will you put in your heads already ?

EDIT : Such quality, such art. Hhhhhhhh... !!!
    If I find you I will eat your babies.

13. Every day I kept asking myself why I quit wow.

Embarrassingly enough, I raged yesterday because of this. Outplaying a Draenei warrior 5 levels higher than me. 5% health his hunter friend came and saved him. Really?