1. But, my inner 12 year old still has hope. So I'll pirate it and give it 10 minutes and if it doesn't capture my interest within 7, I'm not watching it.
    Stop trying to look interesting. You'll watch it and you know it.

2. I'm killing every single red mother****er, lowbie or not.
    Remind me to hunt you down and farm you.

3. Stop trying to look interesting. You'll watch it and you know it.
    Like all the hobbit haters.

Remind me to hunt you down and farm you.
    Bring it broman. Logosh, 35 atm.

4. Sigh... Power of The WoW gods compel me.

5. Wow... now there's a name I haven't read in a long time.

6. Bring it broman. Logosh, 35 atm.
    What happened with the blood elf?

7. Wow... now there's a name I haven't read in a long time.

You know how it is when something new comes out in wow. my fanboyism can't be contained. XD

8. What happened with the blood elf?
    Forgotten and shall never be mentioned again.

Turns out Paladin really, really isn't the class for me. It's insanely boring.

You know how it is when something new comes out in wow. my fanboyism can't be contained. XD
    So you're gonna be playing on Lordaeron? Or are you just hyped for the movie?

9. Forgotten and shall never be mentioned again.

Turns out Paladin really, really isn't the class for me. It's insanely boring.

So you're gonna be playing on Lordaeron? Or are you just hyped for the movie?
    In my experience every class that can tank, heal, and DPS is really boring
    Edited: November 8, 2015

10. In my experience every class that can tank, heal, and DPS is really boring
    Yeah. Better go pay MGS 5 which is totally not boring.

11. Yeah. Better go pay MGS 5 which is totally not boring.
    Druid and paladin tanking/dps/healing can be done successfully with only like three buttons. Boring as ****, keeping threat as a paladin or druid tank is the easiest thing ever unless the other person is trying to steal aggro by using tank moves. Druid and paladin healing is insanely simple, and DPS is no fun. Paladin healing is difficult sometimes but that's because you only have three healing moves to use and all of them are channeled/has a cooldown, if more than one person takes damage rip that second person

Fury warrior best spec and class

You have bad tastes if you think MGS 5 is boring.

most kills and 3rd place gg
    Edited: November 8, 2015

12. Ah, so hyped for the movie and Legion. :)

13. You have bad tastes if you think MGS 5 is boring.
    You really mean to tell me MGS 5 is not boring? It has the most boring, empty, useless "open world" I've had the chance to play yet. It's repetitive and unimaginative. And because of that stupid mother base "mechanic" the game practically doesn't let you approach missions in any other way but go in with tranq, fulton and done. If you can't see that an an objective truth, it's just the fanboyism speaking through you. I've never plyed the other MGS games and I don't really plan to, so I looked at MGS 5 as a stand alone game, with no nostalgia to cloud my mind.

14. You really mean to tell me MGS 5 is not boring? It has the most boring, empty, useless "open world" I've had the chance to play yet. It's repetitive and unimaginative. And because of that stupid mother base "mechanic" the game practically doesn't let you approach missions in any other way but go in with tranq, fulton and done. If you can't see that an an objective truth, it's just the fanboyism speaking through you. I've never plyed the other MGS games and I don't really plan to, so I looked at MGS 5 as a stand alone game, with no nostalgia to cloud my mind.
    If you are already deployed (Completed a mission and got out of hot zone) then you are free to explore, when you approach a new mission location it'll start it. Maybe not playing the others made you dislike mother base, however it is part of the other games (Mainly the first Metal Gear's on the super nintendo, a console you may have never seen). I can't see any complaints about it, you don't even have to return to it nor do you have to even leave by helicopter. Literally everyone says the gameplay and open world is amazing, you are one of the very few people to make these claims, and you claim they are "facts" that only non fanboys would see. Maybe nostalgia didn't cloud your mind, but it sure seems like pessimism did. If you look at various reviews, you are by far in the minority, most really liked this game. Even those that have never played Metal Gear Solid before.