1. That photo is my exact vision of Serbs.

Only been near the border to Serbia like once or twice, but they are really different from us, lol.
    Less Gypsy?

2. My friend on,i guess u can call it serbian version of comic con,it took us 1 whole month to forge it,real armor not cosplay
    Was he trying to (and failing at) cosplaying Guts?

3. Was he trying to (and failing at) cosplaying Guts?
    Guts Demon armor i think
    Making this armor in real life is hard,hardest he made so far,if he gone for cosplay it may been better,but this is real thing that can be used in actual battle.And i did told him it wont look perfect without head,but we didnt had time or material to make head

4. Guts Demon armor i think
    Making this armor in real life is hard,hardest he made so far,if he gone for cosplay it may been better,but this is real thing that can be used in actual battle.And i did told him it wont look perfect without head,but we didnt had time or material to make head
    I think you mean the Berserker Armor.

Spoiler: Show

And it being a real metal armor instead of using Worbla or the like doesn't makes it not cosplay. He was still trying to mimic an existing character, which already makes it cosplay.

5. I think you mean the Berserker Armor.

Spoiler: Show

And it being a real metal armor instead of using Worbla or the like doesn't makes it not cosplay. He was still trying to mimic an existing character, which already makes it cosplay.
    Yea that one,hes actualy using sheet metal,whole armor is still 50 kg or smth like that heavy

6. No such thing as less gypsy here.

The day this country becomes great again is the day there will be no more gypsies in it.

If only Ceausescu lived a bit more... maybe we'd be rid of them now.

7. I came to EU west,ppl said its better,started ranked same **** as on euna,like im some ****ing magnet for nabs dafuq
    Edited: November 24, 2015

8. WOW this looks so awesome though.
    We made it ofc it does

9. I came to EU west,ppl said its better,started ranked same **** as on euna,like im some ****ing magnet for nabs dafuq
    What's your division?

10. Silver III i think
    You are above me... heathen!

-jk I'm so casual Im pretty sure I lose more LP from not playing than I do from Lossing.

11. Oh well, you can expect that community there.

12. Oh well, you can expect that community there.
    21 defeat 7 wins,brb gonna lose again probably