1. must be on the horde side because on alliance all quests work.
    It's acually both sides
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/11201

2. Not really bugged, she has a cooldown between events she does. Just wait 10-20 minutes, it'll fix itself.

3. Not really bugged, she has a cooldown between events she does. Just wait 10-20 minutes, it'll fix itself.
    Waited 1 hour while I had a ticket up and something like 30 minutes before that (while I was trying to get the fel reaver to kill her).
    Didn't work... anyway, this wasn't the topic, I was just frustrated because such a small thing can be bugged while more complicated scripts work.

4. Oh yeah, infamous quest. Since I level up with my friend, we actually had to do this quest on different days because of the cooldown thing.
    I have also noticed that there are quite a few other quests with this cooldown in between players doing them.
    It's annoying but what can you do?

Oh, and does that mean you're finally level 60+? Took you long enough.

5. Oh yeah, infamous quest. Since I level up with my friend, we actually had to do this quest on different days because of the cooldown thing.
    I have also noticed that there are quite a few other quests with this cooldown in between players doing them.
    It's annoying but what can you do?

Oh, and does that mean you're finally level 60+? Took you long enough.
    I just wanted to get to 55 to start my dk, but I kept playing out of boredom and couldn't be arsed to level any of my alt's (got like 5 alts level 20+), dinged 64 today.

6. I once reported a huge exploit on Warsong, after getting myself banned trying to find how it works.
    #WPEProGod

7. LINK WANTED TO CHALLENGE ME. HE GOT GOT.

8. I've come to that age where I got sent a letter about getting my first Cervical (Pap) Smear...

I feel old :(

9. The world is unfair and ****ty place and Im not doing anything to change it, just being the average selfish ape. Hope there is no god, cause I aint going to heaven if there is

10. How the **** is every *******,feeder and afker in lol always on my team in ranked,i dont ****ing get it anymore -.-

11. Friend wanted to buy me retail wow, got mad when I told her my laptop can't handle it...

Wat
    What did I do wrong...

12. NEW GUN IN CSGO HYPE
    It's so broken.

13. Awpistol is nice, hope they don't nerf it.