1. This guy messaged me an hour later after we played. We lost but it was a close game and really fun. He started talking **** so I called him **** and told him to uninstall and that's it. Normal people would have left it at that and just moved on because it's the internetz.

2. Spoiler: Show

This guy messaged me an hour later after we played. We lost but it was a close game and really fun. He started talking **** so I called him **** and told him to uninstall and that's it. Normal people would have left it at that and just moved on because it's the internetz.
    Still not as toxic as EUW on League.

3. Still not as toxic as EUW on League.
    Remember that guy that was roleplaying Draven that we ran into? Just had the biggest ****ing I'm-better-than-you attitude, was perfect for the character.

4. Remember that guy that was roleplaying Draven that we ran into? Just had the biggest ****ing I'm-better-than-you attitude, was perfect for the character.
    Lived up to Draven's attitude perfectly.

5. Still not as toxic as EUW on League.
    I don't know about LoL but the Smite community is probably the most sensitive community I have ever played with. If you call anyone anything, instant reported lol. Called me a noob? Reported. Hurt my ****ing feelings.

6. I once reported a huge exploit on Warsong, after getting myself banned trying to find how it works.
    #WPEProGod

uhm you sure packet editing works on lolten cata cores?

7. Wow that is some logic you got there, to you it is the same if someone asks about torrents and someone posts a reply about it mentinoning game, that doesnt really strike me as talking about a game, unlike people who constantly keep mentinoing cs go and posting screenshots and talking about scores there, same with league of legends. it isn't the same obviously. You want to make a thread about ''hey can i download this'' - sure, and a thread about unlimited cs go games, obviously not equal
    Alright fine, sorry. You're right :D

I don't know about LoL but the Smite community is probably the most sensitive community I have ever played with. If you call anyone anything, instant reported lol. Called me a noob? Reported. Hurt my ****ing feelings.
    LoL community is the most toxic community ever, like Kemii said, if you call them that, they wouldn't stop insulting you - Not just calling you noob, but pointing every mistake you make... Like if you died, they'd just call you noob again, and other insults if you got into an argument with them, all of this until the game ended, unless you muted that person...

And most of the time, they forget about reporting so lol... (happened to me ALOT of times, I'm sure also I wasn't reported when I should've either...)
    Edited: December 11, 2015

8. Had to use my old yahoo mail to send smth to it,cant log in,cant change pass,customer service sint responding,great just ****ing great -.-

9. I got a code which gives some armor and mount in SWTOR with my Star Wars Battlefront,i dont play swtor anymore so...

10. I got a code which gives some armor and mount in SWTOR with my Star Wars Battlefront,i dont play swtor anymore so...
    GIB !

Jk, haven't played swtor in like 2-3 months, since my subscription ended Q.Q

11. Decided to try windows 10.

Spent two minutes of not responding before opening the application I needed to go install my LAN drivers. Because it couldn't connect to the Internet to validate whether it was safe.