1. Decided to try windows 10.

Spent two minutes of not responding before opening the application I needed to go install my LAN drivers. Because it couldn't connect to the Internet to validate whether it was safe.
    Windows 10 is amazing...
    Its just a shame my laptop doesnt agree with it.

2. Messages from the future

illumineti confirmed

3. this thread is so interesting these days

4. Messages from the future

illumineti confirmed
    # timetravel #prayformalaco&kaer

5. # timetravel #prayformalaco&kaer
    We put the time in CET accidentally, we were too busy with actually dealing with the issue rather than announcing it.

6. Just tried my first ever cigarette at the age of 20 (didn't even take one puff before)...

Rip 3$, threw that **** away...... Should've given them away instead of throwing 19 good cigs but owell...
    How can people smoke ? It's so awkward and it tastes like utter ****. Jesus.
    Never again.

7. Just tried my first ever cigarette at the age of 20 (didn't even take one puff before)...

Rip 3$, threw that **** away...... Should've given them away instead of throwing 19 good cigs but owell...
    Never again.
    Depends on the brand.
    I hate L&M, B&H, JPS, they all taste like ****.
    But Richmond, Mayfair, Marlboro all are great tasting.

Also Menthols are love, Menthols are life.

8. Also Menthols are love, Menthols are life.
    That's what I tried, I've read it's easier on your lungs so I decided **** it why not.
    No. It's just... no.
    Still have that taste after washing my mouth with mouthwash and eating.

9. That's what I tried, I've read it's easier on your lungs so I decided **** it why not.
    No. It's just... no.
    Still have that taste after washing my mouth with mouthwash and eating.
    Did you inhale correctly or just let the smoke sit in your mouth? letting it sit on your mouth means your taste receptors pick it up more.
    Breath in half way, Take a drag, breath in the rest of your breath. Breath out.

Not that I'm encouraging people to smoke, thats their choice, but if you are going to do it might as well do it right.

10. Just tried my first ever cigarette at the age of 20 (didn't even take one puff before)...

Never again.
    Try cigars. They taste much much better, smell much much better. Everything about cigars is better than cigarettes. And makes you look classy. Out of curosity, what made you try smoking now?

11. Try cigars. They taste much much better, smell much much better. Everything about cigars is better than cigarettes. And makes you look classy. Out of curosity, what made you try smoking now?
    He wanted to fit in with the kkk.

12. Out of curosity, what made you try smoking now?
    I dunno... Just said fk it, might as well try.
    I'm never breathing anything that isn't clean(-ish) air again.

And I never liked the kkk, their pointy hats ruin my luscious hair.

13. I cant sleep.

So amma sit here and look at kittens.