1. And I never liked the kkk, their pointy hats ruin my luscious hair.
    But the kool kids klub are leading in development of hats worldwide.

2. Ordered a hard mouse pad. I remember using one while playing diablo 2 12 years ago, so many baal runs were done on one. Back before everyone and their brother botted and it was pretty much only the d2jsp bot.

fun fact: d2jsp started as a botting website but you can get suspended for talking about bots.

3. Try cigars. They taste much much better, smell much much better. Everything about cigars is better than cigarettes. And makes you look classy. Out of curosity, what made you try smoking now?
    I love cigars. Thankfully I don't have a very addictive personality because man, when I start drinking, I start chain smoking cigars. And I wake up the next day without any cravings.

Also, hookah is pretty good too. Dat mix berry flavor is the ****.

4. Just tried my first ever cigarette at the age of 20 (didn't even take one puff before)...

Rip 3$, threw that **** away...... Should've given them away instead of throwing 19 good cigs but owell...
    How can people smoke ? It's so awkward and it tastes like utter ****. Jesus.
    Never again.
    Tasted cigars while I was 4-5 years old, and as a kid I found them complete sh*t . Its just addiction. People want to be cool in highschool and start that awfull habit, and nicotine do the rest. Later they just become addicts. Tried few times when I was older- same sh*t again.
    Tried beer when I was 3, still like it <3

5. Exams are finished, finally.

Just gotta do two assignments before January and I'll have a month to play CS:GO and GTA V.
    I've missed steam and my xbox

6. I dunno... Just said fk it, might as well try.
    I'm never breathing anything that isn't clean(-ish) air again.

And I never liked the kkk, their pointy hats ruin my luscious hair.
    Hahaha... I haven't tried them, but just the smell when someone's smoking beside me, is disgusting... Most people of my class use electronic cigarretes or whatever it's called. It smells really nice, you can place any flavours that you like there...

Same with beer though, it's disgusting... My mother likes it, my father doesn't so, I believe that's why...

7. Never could get the hang of my new keyboard. Even when looking when writing, I still do mistakes

8. Disclaimer: Couldn't figure how to turn off sound in bandicam and youtube takes forever to remove sound so just mute the video or smth if it's not done removing sound when you're watching.

So I may have just discovered the best glitch in the game.....

9. Rifle changes in csgo reverted, only really controversial change left is forcing 1:55/0:40 round times on the pros when the standards been 1:45/0:35 for ten years

@radvo funniest glitch I've ever seen was when you would get killed if you flew upside down
    Edited: December 16, 2015

10. I've been listening to Dire Straits non stop for the past few days.

11. I might have pushed too far yesterday at gym. My biceps and chest hurt so bad and are stiff. I can barely put a shirt on god damn

12. Rifle changes in csgo reverted, only really controversial change left is forcing 1:55/0:40 round times on the pros when the standards been 1:45/0:35 for ten years

@radvo funniest glitch I've ever seen was when you would get killed if you flew upside down
    Was wondering what the hell were you saying when I read this... Was pretty much sleeping when I read it...(2 or 3 am during that time)...
    Yesterday was like 2-8, now I got first place as a T on inferno, craploads of headshots hehe, game's fun again, ended up 3rd after CT.

13. Burned my food.

Feel like there's nothing worth living for anymore.

14. Avoiding SW 7 spoilers is so hard when you don't want to leave internet.