1. Staying awake til 4:30am today, final games of warcraft 3 in WCA 2015 China
    http://match.replays.net/tournament/786/

2. Hear that?

It's the sound of thousands of epenes going flaccid (including mine).
    Volvo pls
    inb4 you get deranked to silver

quake viewmodel in csgo is badass
    Spoiler: Show

3. Ahh, I need my Star Wars man. I can't wait 2 years until the next episode, they can't do that to me.

4. I haven't even seen that movie yet... Everyone's like that atm, and here I am, not rushing to watch it at all :D

5. You're losing. It was a surprisingly good movie and it's worth watching it, even more than once.

6. All the good ppl i knew,even my whole guild went to Lord,Frostwolf looks rather dead now QQ

7. Came back from the church, ate a bit, outside is cold and I'm wrapped in my robe. I'm so comfy right now and so happy.

8. I haven't even seen that movie yet... Everyone's like that atm, and here I am, not rushing to watch it at all :D
    You're not the only one. I'll watch it eventually, at home, without people around.
    Still, I'm more excited about this: http://nerdist.com/a-new-spaceballs-...to-mel-brooks/

9. My naga broke.

I am beyond pist.

10. Holy ****.

OPM's last episode was ****ing 10/10.

11. Holy ****.

Saitama's normal punches are the most powerful weapon on Earth. I seriously can't imagine a stronger opponent than Boros otherwise the whole solar system would explode.

12. Holy ****.

"Standard Consecutive Punches" had me laughing like a boy who just saw his best friend slip on ice. Now let's hope that #1 in sales is enough for second season. Otherwise I'll be reading ONE's amazingly artful webcomic.

13. I've tried holding it it but I can't anymore so...

Spoiler: Show

****ing weebs

14. "Standard Consecutive Punches" had me laughing like a boy who just saw his best friend slip on ice. Now let's hope that #1 in sales is enough for second season. Otherwise I'll be reading ONE's amazingly artful webcomic.
    I like how his Serious Punch literally just punched through Boros' entire energy reserved concentrated into one attack. If you've been keeping up with Chivalry of a Failed Knight, it's literally what Ikki did in the last episode.

Not only did he punch through the entire collected energy of debatebly the strongest humanoid in the universe (aside from him), he literally parted the clouds.

God I had such a fanboy moment over that scene, I love really cheesy **** like that done so well.