1. I've tried holding it it but I can't anymore so...

Spoiler: Show

****ing weebs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHz9_pE8CnM

Watch this and tell me it isn't very super awesome. Saitama's super serious backpedaling is so badass.

2. It's like watching a bald Goku fight a one-eyed Perfect Cell.

3. It's like watching a bald Goku fight a one-eyed Perfect Cell.
    Without the 5 episode long charge ups for heavy hitting powers.

4. Without the 5 episode long charge ups for heavy hitting powers.
    And without the cheap and choppy animation. One Punch Man is this close to surpass DBZ for me. Will have to see future seasons and hopefully I'll take off my nostalgia goggles

5. Without the 5 episode long charge ups for heavy hitting powers.
    And without Bulma strutting around in or losing her panties, so that evens out the absence of fillers.

6. So Witcher 3 is officially game of year. Just as I expected

7. So Witcher 3 is officially game of year. Just as I expected
    Yet it lacks so much stuff.

8. Yet it lacks so much stuff.
    There isnt a game thats 100% perfect XD

9. When you're too lazy to fix **** the right way.

When I got rear ended, the car pushed my exhaust in. And I don't have the strength of 10 men to pull it out, so until I get a new exhaust, zip ties are mvp.

Climate control dun broke on me a few months ago and I turbo fixed it. Last time I used tape as a temporary fix...and yesterday it reminded me how temporary it was when I turned on my AC and I had heat blasting at me (it was cold a few days ago).

As you can clearly see. Zip ties are OP again. Ignore my messy wiring.

Please call 1-800-CAR-REKT.

10. Anyone knows a site where we can download some nice wallpapers? My laptop went to the warranty, I now have some time to download some, I checked Microsoft official ones already, but I didn't really like them :/

11. Just came home, wanted to level a bit on Lordaeron...

No wow tonight it seems... gotta go sleep in less than 2 hours, busy day tomorrow :(
    RIP relaxation

12. When you're too lazy to fix **** the right way.

When I got rear ended, the car pushed my exhaust in. And I don't have the strength of 10 men to pull it out, so until I get a new exhaust, zip ties are mvp.

Climate control dun broke on me a few months ago and I turbo fixed it. Last time I used tape as a temporary fix...and yesterday it reminded me how temporary it was when I turned on my AC and I had heat blasting at me (it was cold a few days ago).

As you can clearly see. Zip ties are OP again. Ignore my messy wiring.

Please call 1-800-CAR-REKT.
    The exhaust is causing me to cringe unbelievably hard.

No backbox should be treated that way.

#justiceforbackboxesworldwide