1. The Clouds are really good -- I just replaced mine thought, the Logitech G930s were like 60% off on Amazon (70$ from 160$) and I bought them immediately. Doesn't help that my Clouds were broken though.
    Out of curiosity, how much time did they last?

I saw a review, the guy who made the video was worried about something of the headset, can't remember which part...

2. Uhh, each pair of mine lasted around a year, and they all broke due to physical abuse, not actual wear.

Link, how's that Logitech mousepad? I'm in search of a new one.

3. You don't like these? They come in loli version too.
    Spoiler: Show

4. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

why would anyone want that

5. You should see my Japanese cousins collection... Some gets nastier. @_@

Mine is some standard black one with grey girly design on it, that I got at Target.

6. Uhh, each pair of mine lasted around a year, and they all broke due to physical abuse, not actual wear.

Link, how's that Logitech mousepad? I'm in search of a new one.
    It's nice, you can get a cloth mousepad for cheaper but I liked hard one.

o ****, nvidia said you're free to root the nvidia shield and do all of that and they might still accept it for an RMA if the hardware fails. As long as the modifications you made didn't cause the hardware failure
    Edited: December 28, 2015

7. Is this the real life?
    Edited it so we can have something going.

IS THIS JUST FANTASY?
    Caught in a laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandslide, no escape from reality.

Open your eeeeyes, look up to the skiiiees and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'M JUST A POOR BOY, I NEED NO SYMPATHY.

Because I'm easy come, easy go.

Little high.............................................. .................................................. ................................................li ttle low

Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. To meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

8. Meanwhile on retail
    Thank God here we dont get anything for RBGs, so we dont have wintraders :)

9. Damn New Years Resolutionaries. It's already started. People I've never seen before coming to the gym to occupy our spaces and doing a poor job with pretty much everything and taking selfies. I don't have a problem with this but they act like they're lifting connoisseurs too. Gurls in yoga pants doing hamstring curls and db flys and new guys wasting time looking at them. Today I saw a guy doing seated cable rows with some 40 kgs and he had such a poor form, I had to stop and show him how to do it correctly. At least he took notes and did right after that.
    10$ says I won't see any of them 4 weeks from now.

10. I hate coming home from work only to be stuck in a 1 hour queue....

I gotta leave my account logged in and make a bot to log in and out of a character every 30 mins.... This is ridiculous.

11. I hate coming home from work only to be stuck in a 1 hour queue....

I gotta leave my account logged in and make a bot to log in and out of a character every 30 mins.... This is ridiculous.
    You really did gone in full no life mode XD

12. I come home from work and can't play.. yeah.. full no-life.

13. Its been a while since I had "breaking up attack" as I call it,****s I'm supressing for 12 years just rush in like a ****ing water,and I start crying like small girl who lost her ice cream.eeehhh I hope it wont again -.-