1. I agree that a lot of his things, like a lot if not most of all paranormal "proof", is very far fetched and stretched to the max, like random faces seen in foliage mistaken for bigfeet peeking from behind trees. But there's a few particular videos that are very promising, if not the best proof we have of bigfoot today. Like his vocalization videos and many of his back camera stuff. Also the creepiest video of a cryptid I have seen is his dogman video. You can see it quite clearly, then it goes away. Fake or not, something was there looking at him, then it got away back into the bushes, and it's very eerie looking.
    Regardless, I think that this guy is genuine simple because of the sheer mass of material he has. Almost every single proof of bigfoot or anything else paranormal is a very poor quality shaky shot of a coupe of seconds, yet he managed to get all these quality shots. Even so, it's not a very high quality but if this theory that the bigfeet can somehow cloak themselves, many things about them could have been explained.
    I'm particularly fond of the idea that bigfeet are spiritual beings and not exactly giant ape-men that live in the woods.
    Many things about them can be explained by comparing them to black bears and other large predators such as cougars. You will not see a cougar or bear unless they want you to see them.

This is the holy grail of bigfoot videos, not a video where a ****ty photoshop layer could be added onto a 20 second clip, or a burnt tree stump could be there. There's only two options to explain this video, it's real or it's a really well done hoax. That's not a bear, not a tree stump, and near impossible to add in after the video was shot back in 1967.

Explaining bigfoot using apes and large predators answers the majority of the questions regarding bigfoot. Saying they are some type of cloaking creature answers the "Why do we never see them" question. But people will think you are crazy then.

2. Big Foot mystery solved:

Spoiler: Show

3. TIL: Bigfoot is not actually my brother.

4. Op reward

Edited: January 3, 2016

5. Op reward

That code is for marketplace or ?

6. Still better than:
    Random amount of Underbelly Elixir
    Random amount of Blackrock Lager
    Random amount of Blackrock Lager
    xD

7. some of the best things said to me today:

where have all of the pringles gone
    i wouldn't hesitate to kill you in a zombie apocalypse
    why is there a picture on your computer that says keep calm and love grace
    who is grace
    get off of the computer the family guy marathon is starting

8. This is the holy grail of bigfoot videos, not a video where a ****ty photoshop layer could be added onto a 20 second clip, or a burnt tree stump could be there. There's only two options to explain this video, it's real or it's a really well done hoax. That's not a bear, not a tree stump, and near impossible to add in after the video was shot back in 1967.
    The redeeming factor of thatvideo is certainly its age. I think the only way we could have filmed it like that is because it was sort of a first encounter with a camera and the bigfeet have since learned what it does, that's why we won't be able to capture another video of this caliber.
    That being said, I think this is the true holy grail of bigfoot videos because of it's clarity and you can actually see movement that is unlike anything you've seen before both in 'legit' videos and in hoaxes.
    There is something there behind that tree and you can actually see it approaching frame by frame.

9. Came just to look for the ****storm that I knew would come today.

Didn't get disappointed.

10. Came just to look for the ****storm that I knew would come today.

Didn't get disappointed.
    Do the forums ever disappoint?

11. The redeeming factor of thatvideo is certainly its age. I think the only way we could have filmed it like that is because it was sort of a first encounter with a camera and the bigfeet have since learned what it does, that's why we won't be able to capture another video of this caliber.
    That being said, I think this is the true holy grail of bigfoot videos because of it's clarity and you can actually see movement that is unlike anything you've seen before both in 'legit' videos and in hoaxes.
    There is something there behind that tree and you can actually see it approaching frame by frame.
    That's another video of a black bear he calls a bigfoot.

you can clearly see the ear, then the different colored muzzle. It's much more visible in the moving video.

This is a black bear butt

nowhere near the clarify and movement found in the patterson film.

12. nowhere near the clarify and movement found in the patterson film.
    Because the bigfeet have since learned aout the existence of video cameras and what they do, and they are avoiding them. You'll notice that every other video of that guy is made with a video camera mounted on his shoulder and it films his back. No movement is caught by holding a camera anymore because the bigfeet are actively avoiding them.
    At least that's my take on it. The patterson's was pretty much the first bigfoot caught on camera, before they learned about what it does.