1. On an unrelated topic:
    I have grown bored of my DK too...

So far I've abandoned a paladin, shaman and dk... I will never find a class to enjoy.
    Rogue nor Mage are on the list, obvious mistake is obvious :<

They're the most entertaining class to play, in many people's opinion, including mine.
    Entertaining? Chains of aids -> plague strike -> pesti = THE ENTERTAINMENT IS REAL. And the difference between a good and a bad ret pala is 1gcd, so yea, not really surprising you got bored.

2. One of the top dps in wotlk sucks, a good fury warrior will destroy
    one of the top pvp classes in wotlk sucks

o wait you only play the ****ty expansions and faceroll classes
    To be fair, until super recently, she was playing on Wrath. And Fury pve is pretty faceroll button smashing.
    Definitely don't suck though. My 2nd favorite melee dps (though I haven't played one in like 4 years).
    the difference between a good and a bad ret pala is 1gcd
    I can tell you've played one. /s

3. I can tell you've played one. /s

Good thing you know me me so well, friend /s

4. Yeah but I know that most of these new faces are going to quit after a month. They are just hyped by the new year's stuff and it's like an excuse to pretend to stay fit. It's always the same, year after year. If you really want to make a change, you aren't going to wait the start of the new year to give you an excuse to do it. But that instagram account is not going to update itself with selfies at the gym right? Who else is going to reserve a bench just for themselves so they can place their can of protein shake on?
    I really encourage people to start working out and doing the activity but this is not the way to do it. Many of the things these newbies are doing are plain rude and they lack common sense. It doesn't matter if you lift for 8 years or a week, some things are just unacceptable.
    There are people that have started on New Years and continue to work out years later. Instead of pushing people away, be patient. If someone is being rude, tell them. If they're doing something wrong, tell them. And if it continues to be a problem, well ****. Tell a gym employee or tell the person to gtfo.

Btw... Warriors are **** and turbo easy to play. Rogue or nuffin.

5. And the difference between a good and a bad ret pala is 1gcd, so yea, not really surprising you got bored.
    That's the difference between a bad and a very bad paladin.

6. So who else is playing Blade and Soul?
    I rolled Black Desert instead.

7. Rogue or nuffin.
    <3

That's the difference between a bad and a very bad paladin.
    That's the class that can get away by pumping pure damage and still stash away some arena rating with it. In fact, I have never seen any other class playing in full pve on decent ratings besides paladins.

8. Entertaining? Chains of aids -> plague strike -> pesti = THE ENTERTAINMENT IS REAL. And the difference between a good and a bad ret pala is 1gcd, so yea, not really surprising you got bored.
    We were talking about warriors being entertaining though.

9. I rolled Black Desert instead.
    Beautiful game, **** content.

10. We were talking about warriors being entertaining though.
    They are pretty entertaining as long as you have the gear for them. They scale really well once you are fully geared, but till that point they are a little annoying to play. But whats funny about them is that once you are geared enough, you can completely drop the idea of playing with brain and beat people via pure pressure.

Beautiful game, **** content.
    To be fair, isn't that exactly how every JRPG release looks like those days? Looks good and packs no content.

11. Don't suppose anybody knows where this is from.

Also, hello.

12. Shh, don't make me regret preordering and spending 30E, even though I have no preorder policy.

13. Don't suppose anybody knows where this is from.

Also, hello.
    It's from pixiv, this is the manga. http://myanimelist.net/manga/75989/B..._Hero_Academia