1. They are pretty entertaining as long as you have the gear for them. They scale really well once you are fully geared, but till that point they are a little annoying to play. But whats funny about them is that once you are geared enough, you can completely drop the idea of playing with brain and beat people via pure pressure.
    Isn't that how most/all classes work though?
    Which class doesn't "scale" well with gear.

2. Isn't that how most/all classes work though?
    Which class doesn't "scale" well with gear.
    Obviously all classes scale with their gear, but no other class scales the way a warrior does. You may oom quicker as a mage/spriest or don't deal as much damage as a rogue. But the resource that a warrior uses (rage) is directly bound to his damage. The time it takes you to build up some rage, very likely already resulted in you walking back to your corpse. They are quite fun to level, at least I enjoyed it when I leveled mine a few years ago. Overall I surely wouldn't recommend them if you don't have pre-existing interest in trying them out, since at the end of the day they really are quite simple once you are used to stance dancing.

If you enjoy to be able to dig your teeth into something, then mages and rogues are comming to mind. You receive an interesting new tool every few level, the specs are simple for PvE and have quite a bit of challenge to master for PVP. But of course this is just my suggestion based on the fact that you got bored of pretty much all the simple classes the game has to offer. I'm just sensing a little bit of hunger for depth, but I could be wrong, up to you in the end.

3. I have my reasons for not playing rogue ever again (took me 2 years to level on previous lord, bad damage while leveling, bad survivability, stealth isn't my thing, etc). I think if I ever wanted to play a rogue again, I'd play a druid.

Mages? Depth? ... Spamming frostbolt and the periodic ffb/ice lance procs for 80 levels doesn't sound all that fun, all while drinking after every 3-4 mobs if evo isn't off cd. 80 pvp as a mage is okay, but the thing that's always killed mages for me (up until cata) was having to be stationary to do damage. I hate sitting in one place, cast, go somewhere else, cast, teleport, cast, freeze, move again, cast, etc. PvE is a joke, spam 3 buttons and you're the top dps.

I'm sticking with warrior for now, though druids sound like a good alternative too...
    I'll just alternate between warr and druid and see what I end up liking more

4. Why not play a shaman?
    So far I've abandoned a paladin, shaman and dk...
    Because I did

5. Mages? Depth? ... Spamming frostbolt and the periodic ffb/ice lance procs for 80 levels doesn't sound all that fun, all while drinking after every 3-4 mobs if evo isn't off cd. 80 pvp as a mage is okay, but the thing that's always killed mages for me (up until cata) was having to be stationary to do damage. I hate sitting in one place, cast, go somewhere else, cast, teleport, cast, freeze, move again, cast, etc. PvE is a joke, spam 3 buttons and you're the top dps.
    Gee I wonder why everybody thinks fire is a PvE only spec.

6. Thanks m8.

I'm sorely tempted to play here sometime, retail is really boring outside of mythic raiding.

7. Thanks m8.

I'm sorely tempted to play here sometime, retail is really boring outside of mythic raiding.
    ORPHIC!!

OMG Long time!

8. And the question stands. Why not play shaman?

9. I find'em boring and somewhat underpowered. I don't like totems either.

10. The south park video game is much better than I thought it would be

11. Radvo I can relate to your style.. try resto druid you wont regret it. garentee it

12. Thanks m8.

And even then, it can get really boring at several points.

13. I've put together a list of my pro's and cons for both classes... I really can't decide and I don't want to reroll a 5th time..

Spoiler: Show

Warr:

Pros:
    - Fun (BLADESTORM)
    - Good damage
    - Good survivability
    - Can tank
    - Cool looking gear
    - Smourne available
    - Engineering's fun on 'em
    Cons:
    - Primary target, needs pocket heal
    - Can't heal
    - Not much utility
    - Limited CC
    - Stance dancing
    - Easy to kite

Druid:

Pros:
    - Can heal
    - Can stealth
    - Good utility
    - Good CC
    - Val'anyr available
    - l33t herb farmer (flying form)
    - Hard to kite
    Cons:
    - SHAPESHIFTING !
    - Dot damage (bleeds)
    - You don't get to show off gear
    - Trees are easily visible in pvp
    - Shapeshifting
    - Choice between fat owl, cat and tree

Wish I could click with an archetype and stick with it forever like some people do :<
    Edited: January 6, 2016

14. The south park video game is much better than I thought it would be
    Are you talking about about stick of truth or the new one? I had to wait ages to get my hands on a US copy of stick of truth, since it's censored everywhere in EU (especially hard in germany). But god damn, it was worth the wait...

And all super moves are hilarious.
    I've put together a list of my pro's and cons for both classes... I really can't decide and I don't want to reroll a 5th time..
    When I reroll too much in PoE I usually take a 1 week break and come back. It let's you think more about your plans and you won't roll something out of an impulse.