1. Are you talking about about stick of truth or the new one? I had to wait ages to get my hands on a US copy of stick of truth, since it's censored everywhere in EU (especially hard in germany). But god damn, it was worth the wait...

And all super moves are hilarious.

When I reroll too much in PoE I usually take a 1 week break and come back. It let's you think more about your plans and you won't roll something out of an impulse.
    I'm playing Stick of Truth, the new one isn't out yet. I can see why germany wouldn't like it, i rofled pretty good when the zombies started speaking with Hitler recordings, and I just got to canada where it looks like Legend of Zelda 2. This game awesome, way way better than what I expected.

I JUST REALIZED YOU COULD BLOCK AND COUNTER

this is what I get for doing the tutorial weeks before I actually play the game
    Edited: January 7, 2016

2. I've put together a list of my pro's and cons for both classes... I really can't decide and I don't want to reroll a 5th time..
    Why is shapeshifting a con for druids?

3. Just finished Shirobako, Hibike, and Your Lie in April back to back.

Since I'm already depressed, White Album 2 next?

4. Just finished Shirobako, Hibike, and Your Lie in April back to back.

Why not Sukitte Ii na yo?

5. Just finished Shirobako, Hibike, and Your Lie in April back to back.

Try Yume Miru Kusuri if you haven't already. Really good ****.

Why not Sukitte Ii na yo?
    And you. Try out Trove with me. I'm playing tons of diablo 3 lately but if you like Trove, I'll get you set up with some gear and fun ****.

6. Try Yume Miru Kusuri if you haven't already. Really good ****.

And you. Try out Trove with me. I'm playing tons of diablo 3 lately but if you like Trove, I'll get you set up with some gear and fun ****.
    If its free why not XD

7. Why is shapeshifting a con for druids?
    Hate the mechanic. It uses a global, there's so many macros I have to think about, there's so much min-maxing, it's just the worst.

8. If its free why not XD
    Yeah that's why I rec'd it for you. Otherwise I'd ask you to play diablo 3 with me.

9. Hate the mechanic. It uses a global, there's so many macros I have to think about, there's so much min-maxing, it's just the worst.
    The only thing I don't like is that it uses a global. Otherwise druids would be simply broken OP

10. @TheClam

You should place this in your gym I guess ^^

11. Just finished Shirobako, Hibike, and Your Lie in April back to back.

I really don't recommend it if you're already depressed. You might sudoku after you're done watching it. Is Hibike any good?
    Edited: January 7, 2016

12. I've put together a list of my pro's and cons for both classes... I really can't decide and I don't want to reroll a 5th time..

Spoiler: Show

Warr:

Pros:
    - Fun (BLADESTORM)
    - Good damage
    - Good survivability
    - Can tank
    - Cool looking gear
    - Smourne available
    - Engineering's fun on 'em
    Cons:
    - Primary target, needs pocket heal
    - Can't heal
    - Not much utility
    - Limited CC
    - Stance dancing
    - Easy to kite

Druid:

Pros:
    - Can heal
    - Can stealth
    - Good utility
    - Good CC
    - Val'anyr available
    - l33t herb farmer (flying form)
    - Hard to kite
    Cons:
    - SHAPESHIFTING !
    - Dot damage (bleeds)
    - You don't get to show off gear
    - Trees are easily visible in pvp
    - Shapeshifting
    - Choice between fat owl, cat and tree

Wish I could click with an archetype and stick with it forever like some people do :<
    Druids are fun as hell to heal with, if you're smart you won't morph into a tree everytime someone looks at you funny. Noggenfoggers are your best friend.

13. It hurts watching two of my favourite streamers having a fight :/

14. Druids are fun as hell to heal with, if you're smart you won't morph into a tree everytime someone looks at you funny. Noggenfoggers are your best friend.
    Yeah... rolling with a druid atm...
    RIP 3 months of playing horde side.

15. Beat the southpark game today :(

It was way way better than I thought it was going to be and I thought it was going to be alright, would recommend if you like southpark. Most of the southpark i've watched is from like the first 5 seasons because that's all that aired on the ****ty over the air TV we had and I still really liked it. I probably missed a ton of the newer references, but oh well. I hope the new one that's coming out doesn't suck