1. I've watched more Southpark after I've played the game than before, but really, as long as you know some the characters you're gonna enjoy it.

It's also a decent RPG. I'd say it's probably the best RPG I've played in the last few years. Can't wait for the fractured but whole.

2. Druids are fun as hell to heal with, if you're smart you won't morph into a tree everytime someone looks at you funny. Noggenfoggers are your best friend.
    I love watching trees getting banished. It's hilarious.

3. I really don't recommend it if you're already depressed. You might sudoku after you're done watching it. Is Hibike any good?
    Hibike was great.

Also, I don't think there's a single show out there that can break me more than 5cm/s did. Man, I was in a really bad spot when I watched that and it just killed me.

4. Hibike was great.

Also, I don't think there's a single show out there that can break me more than 5cm/s did. Man, I was in a really bad spot when I watched that and it just killed me.
    5cm/s. What was the point of that movie?

5. I have run Deadmines 6 times, completed it ONE TIME. One of my runs took 2 hours and 24 minutes before disbanding because we couldn't kill Van Cleef...

Jee
    Sus

6. I have run Deadmines 6 times, completed it ONE TIME. One of my runs took 2 hours and 24 minutes before disbanding because we couldn't kill Van Cleef...

Jee
    Sus
    If you talking about Lord,its nothing new

7. The worst animes have the best openings

8. If you talking about Lord,its nothing new
    I never had problems with RFC and WC horde-side...
    I'm starting to doubt my decision of switching ally..

9. I never had problems with RFC and WC horde-side...
    I'm starting to doubt my decision of switching ally..
    A quote from my friend whos also playing on lord:
    Yea they have 10k player,but most of them are ******s,the way they talk,behave,play u can see they are kids,elementary school kid,they ask me when will i get max lvl,why is it so slow,ofc it is slow its ****ing blizzlike ...

10. A quote from my friend whos also playing on lord:
    Yea they have 10k player,but most of them are ******s,the way they talk,behave,play u can see they are kids,elementary school kid,they ask me when will i get max lvl,why is it so slow,ofc it is slow its ****ing blizzlike ...
    It's not Blizzlike and if you think this is blizzlike, you're mistaken. It's merely a 1x custom private server.

11. It's not Blizzlike and if you think this is blizzlike, you're mistaken. It's merely a 1x custom private server.
    I know,but that wasnt the point

12. I know,but that wasnt the point
    Clearly, because blizzlike was never this slow, maybe only during the primitive ages of Vanilla.

13. Clearly, because blizzlike was never this slow, maybe only during the primitive ages of Vanilla.
    Dungeon Finder sped it up, then later the nerfing to XP required to level up. Those are the only tangible differences I'm aware of.